Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weirdest thing just happened.
25-09-2011, 03:14 AM
Weirdest thing just happened.
So I was just starting to play as my self-sim Halle, who lives alone. I then made who I wanted to be her romantic interest Mikey, as a separate family and he too lived alone, I played as him for a while, and built up a romantic interest. I then switched the active family to Halle, and played as her for a while, but I realized that Mikey wasn't her romantic interest. Turns out, there were three other identical Halle's in the same town, that apparently lived nowhere, and Mikey had married one of them, but not the Halle that I was playing as. There is also another mysterious Halle that no one knows well. But all the Halle's know each other. Weird, right?

I have no idea what is going on...

[Image: forumsig.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2011, 09:09 PM
RE: Weirdest thing just happened.
(25-09-2011 03:14 AM)HalleDee Wrote:  So I was just starting to play as my self-sim Halle, who lives alone. I then made who I wanted to be her romantic interest Mikey, as a separate family and he too lived alone, I played as him for a while, and built up a romantic interest. I then switched the active family to Halle, and played as her for a while, but I realized that Mikey wasn't her romantic interest. Turns out, there were three other identical Halle's in the same town, that apparently lived nowhere, and Mikey had married one of them, but not the Halle that I was playing as. There is also another mysterious Halle that no one knows well. But all the Halle's know each other. Weird, right?

I have no idea what is going on...

Weird!

If your selfsim is saved in CAS, occasionally the system will use it to generate a random Sim for the game, which is a pain. But I've never heard of it generation three in the same town Huh

[Image: 135762.jpg]
29-09-2011, 06:37 PM
RE: Weirdest thing just happened.
It was so weird! I deleted both Halle and Mikey from my sim bin and started a new game over, and now it's all good. Haha :]

[Image: forumsig.png]