Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you want to see on the sims 3?
17-03-2008, 07:01 PM
What do you want to see on the sims 3?
Not just the stuff about what they said but what you want to be on there. what things don't you like about the sims 3?

i want improved life stages.it seems so fast  >Sad.and actually going into labor && going out with teens[like to a restaurant] and you can choose if you wanna go or not. && bedtimes would be nice Tongue... oohhh and more interactions towards babies,toddlers,children,teen.

one thing i dnt like bout the sims 3 is the fact that all people age at the same time,kinda stupid. what happen if my sim gets a baby;it grows up a few hrs l8er? Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Re: What do you want to see on the sims 3?
The thing I really love is the open neighbourhood, the thing I don't like is the not-so-new objects, if you look at the scans you can see most of the objects in them are objects in TS2!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I love the new neighborhood! ;D But i also think that they shud add more than one kind of mobile, mp3, ipod or game device. I got bored of buyin the exact same device for all sims :-\

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 07:05 PM
(17-03-2008 07:02 PM)Munsta link Wrote:The thing I really love is the open neighbourhood, the thing I don't like is the not-so-new objects, if you look at the scans you can see most of the objects in them are objects in TS2!
haha yes the new neighborhood is AWESOME! but yeah they did that to improve the quality.the scans aren't quite good quality,so in the game it might look better  ;D,but you can put objects closer without any cheat(i dnt think so)

17-03-2008, 07:46 PM
i want to see some more action :Smile,u know.and when they go in the car 2 work why cant you have the choice of choosing if you go with them!
???
17-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Different Heighttt in the geneticss would be funnnn! so tired of using the stretchskeleton cheat. ;D ;D

&quot;If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs would you still love me anyway?&quot; - Misfits <br /><br />[Image: 2vs1750.jpg]
18-03-2008, 02:32 PM
I would love to see new and better furniture, appliances that kind of thing.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 02:37 PM
(17-03-2008 08:48 PM)sherina926 link Wrote:Different Heighttt in the geneticss would be funnnn! so tired of using the stretchskeleton cheat. ;D ;D

Yeah that does get old. Yeah when they are different heights using stretchskeleton they don't look up or down they just look straight away.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
18-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Hi!

I want Sleepovers for your kids! That would be very cool! Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
18-03-2008, 04:18 PM
There are a lot of things I'd like to see different. I dont know about u guys but i hated the fact that my sim would be turned by any sim who has the turn ons i chose. although that was a very good addition, it seems a bit unrealistic now, Id really like it if my sims could be attracted to specific people and not just fall for everyone who has these 2 turn ons.

Also, it would be awesome if the sims get sick and have to go hospital, or go to hospital when they have a baby and so on. Id also like to go to work with them like someone said.

A nice addition would be "fate". like for example if accidently ur car breaks down, or if u trip on stone and skin ur knee LOL that wud be funny and different.

Another great thing is if u can break up with a girlfriend or boyfriend and not just wife/husband. And maybe they dont have to get so angry or find someone cheating on them so they can break up, maybe they just dont work out.

And maybe parents can be more parenty i mean they can lecture, ground, shout, not give allowance and so on and so forth.