Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you want to see on the sims 3?
18-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Re: What do you want to see on the sims 3?
sleepovers in general would be great i mean your teen can have a friends stay over at night but they don't actually sleep...
i would also love the idea of diffrent relationship bars for romance and friendship i have it when in TS2 i have two BFFs and after one romantic interaction they're in love
also if you have a couple with kids break up or just two parents not living together that there will be joint custody

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:36 PM
hotels or motels homes with unleveled floors, I would like to see cool ceilings and reflecting floors or something like that and for sims i would like they can have more stuff like collars, nails and that sims weren't so stupid sometimes ......
It would be cool if you work as a rockstar or like an artist that you can be known in your neighbourhood
18-03-2008, 04:40 PM
(18-03-2008 04:36 PM)gabrielbabb link Wrote:hotels or motels homes with unleveled floors, I would like to see cool ceilings and reflecting floors or something like that and for sims i would like they can have more stuff like collars, nails and that sims weren't so stupid sometimes ......
It would be cool if you work as a rockstar or like an artist that you can be known in your neighbourhood

Oh heck yea!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 05:05 PM
I honestly would find it intresting if you could die of murder.. That would be cool..
18-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah...murder would be cool 8)

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Sounds bad, but yea, I would like that too.  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 05:13 PM
You know what else would be cool, if your sim could rob other people's houses instead of someone else robbing yours all the time! Tongue

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah and you could make a neighborhood have high crime and people would be robbing each other.. that would be cool, but then again I doubt they would put stuff like that into it sense they would think that it may give children some bad ideas and EA would worry of law suits..
18-03-2008, 05:22 PM
(18-03-2008 05:19 PM)rockjammer101 link Wrote:Yeah and you could make a neighborhood have high crime and people would be robbing each other.. that would be cool, but then again I doubt they would put stuff like that into it sense they would think that it may give children some bad ideas and EA would worry of law suits..

Yes yes yes! Bad neighobrhoods are a must. We have them in real life, why not in the sims?

18-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I know! *Walks into sims house* *Steals their big plasma TV* Eh...oh dear, the sim cops are at my house 8-O

Coming Soon...