Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
24-03-2008, 09:50 PM
ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
Smile i think that a good stuff pack > would be an easter and valentines one so u could celbrate valentines with ure husband/wife or girlfriend/boyfriend, another stuff pack idea would be a school one where you can like have holidays from school and when you go to a private school you could have fashionable uniform and like be able to choose ure uniform? 8)

exspansion packs>  royalty> live a life of royalty like say if you  could be the president  or if you were famous , you could have a massive house and like waiters,butlers and limo's!!! that would be wiked.
                        summer> you could have a break from work,school and you could visit home from college you could have trampolines and like summer stuff
                      medieval> with an icon at the top of the screen perhaps you could turn your whole town into medivel and could switch back any time. you could be a king or queen and like live medieval when the vikings were about. this idea is weird but good!!!  ???
                      waterlife> you can build your own water parks and go to them when they open in the summer using the summer exspansion pack
> apart from the espansion ideas what do u guys thinka bout teen and elderly pregnancy??? going to work, ;D let us know on what you think  ??? Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Re: ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
i really like those ideas. the medieval one is a little weird... but it'd be really fun!
the waterlife one sounds REALLY fun though, i'd love it.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
24-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Hmmmm...... I like ur thinking! It'd cool 4 a teen to be preg., and I'd like elders to be preg., too. But,

If at first you don't suceed, sky diving is NOT for you! Wink
24-03-2008, 10:03 PM
I like the option of having a holiday EP that would include ALL the holidays along with days off and different items for your simmys. Holloween would be fun (and you would be able to declare which holidays fell on which days by the weather)

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
24-03-2008, 10:05 PM
ive got another idea for an exspansion pack :
the sims 3 anniversary
like when you go on ure first date you could like do ure anniversary and when you get married cos on the sims 2 there only anniversary for the elders, you could like have a party for the anniversary.
24-03-2008, 10:07 PM
maybe like  teenager sims having a crush on adult sims like adult sims can have a crush on elders and i think teenagers should be able to go out with adult sims.
24-03-2008, 10:08 PM
what about the royalty exspansion pack???
24-03-2008, 10:09 PM
I would like to see period ones like victorian etc

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
24-03-2008, 10:12 PM
(24-03-2008 10:07 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:maybe like  teenager sims having a crush on adult sims like adult sims can have a crush on elders and i think teenagers should be able to go out with adult sims.
hmm, i agree, to a certain extent... if the aging range changes so your sims just grow and grow and don't just jump from child to teen in the space of a day, then i think it would be ok if someone who was nearly adult was to go out with someone who'd just turned an adult, but it would be silly if someone who was nearly elder was to go out with someone who had just turned into a teenager. do you get what i mean?

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
24-03-2008, 10:17 PM
yes. but i think teenagers should have idols and like should have a crush on adult sims i am really into the teen pregnancy thing. maybe they could make the game more real by say like you can loose your baby or if your a teenager you could have an abortion. that idea is kinda depressin but more realistic adn like when you try for A BABY some sims may not beable to have a baby and like giving your baby or child up for adoption??