Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
25-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Re: ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
(24-03-2008 11:56 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:when the woman is pregnant u shud b able to go the hospital for check ups and like to see if the baby is a boy or girl also thwey shud b able to give birth in the hospital is ridicoulous when they satnd yup and give birth in the sims 2

After the woman has been pregnant for a certain period of time, I think a pop-up should appear asking something like, "Would you like your Sim to find out the s3x of the baby?" And if you answer yes, they can go to the hospital for scans and then when they leave another pop-up should appear announcing whether the baby is a boy or girl, or something like that. I also think the birthing scene in TS2 is rather silly lol. Very unrealistic, I expected better of them on that particular subject.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 12:04 AM
(25-03-2008 12:02 AM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=lukeizeaz link=topic=1100.msg21601#msg21601 date=1206399407]
when the woman is pregnant u shud b able to go the hospital for check ups and like to see if the baby is a boy or girl also thwey shud b able to give birth in the hospital is ridicoulous when they satnd yup and give birth in the sims 2

After the woman has been pregnant for a certain period of time, I think a pop-up should appear asking something like, "Would you like your Sim to find out the s3x of the baby?" And if you answer yes, they can go to the hospital for scans and then when they leave another pop-up should appear announcing whether the baby is a boy or girl, or something like that. I also think the birthing scene in TS2 is rather silly lol. Very unrealistic, I expected better of them on that particular subject.
[/quote]
sonograms, ultrasounds, and mammograms (breast cancer checkups)

baby showers!
25-03-2008, 12:06 AM
oh yeah and engagement parties teen weddings!!(joke) mybe. ure sims cud get cancer but thatn wud b depressin
25-03-2008, 12:07 AM
maybe have chinese sims or indian?
25-03-2008, 12:08 AM
(25-03-2008 12:06 AM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:oh yeah and engagement parties teen weddings!!(joke) mybe. ure sims cud get cancer but thatn wud b depressin

u can make chinese and indian sims......

but engagement parties would b cool
25-03-2008, 12:09 AM
what about like growing ure hair liek it grows and like u ahveto go the hairdresers? if so then you coudl get a job as a hairdresser perhaps???
25-03-2008, 12:12 AM
i think that toddlers shud b able to talk to each other and react what dio u think??!!!
25-03-2008, 12:18 AM
It's silly that toddlers couldn't even interact in any way in TS2. So yeah, I agree!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-03-2008, 12:46 AM
maybe more ways of death...i like the idea of a heartattack. but car crashes...not so much.  :-\