Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
24-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Re: ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
i think that thwey should add a graduation to school dont ya think i eman when teenagers are about to turn into adults and like they should have a chocie whether to go college ior not and it says yes or no and you go staright to college after
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 10:50 PM
(24-03-2008 09:50 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:Smile i think that a good stuff pack > would be an easter and valentines one so u could celbrate valentines with ure husband/wife or girlfriend/boyfriend, another stuff pack idea would be a school one where you can like have holidays from school and when you go to a private school you could have fashionable uniform and like be able to choose ure uniform? 8)

exspansion packs>  royalty> live a life of royalty like say if you  could be the president  or if you were famous , you could have a massive house and like waiters,butlers and limo's!!! that would be wiked.
                         summer> you could have a break from work,school and you could visit home from college you could have trampolines and like summer stuff
                       medieval> with an icon at the top of the screen perhaps you could turn your whole town into medivel and could switch back any time. you could be a king or queen and like live medieval when the vikings were about. this idea is weird but good!!!  ???
                       waterlife> you can build your own water parks and go to them when they open in the summer using the summer exspansion pack
> apart from the espansion ideas what do u guys thinka bout teen and elderly pregnancy??? going to work, ;D let us know on what you think  ??? Tongue

going 2 work is a "rabbit hole." in a yahoo interview, a TS3 designer said u will not accompany them 2 work
24-03-2008, 10:51 PM
dateline= Wrote:] link=topic=1100.msg21428#msg21428 date=1206395209]
[quote author=lukeizeaz link=topic=1100.msg21426#msg21426 date=1206395121]
i agree!!! i think you should have a big party and stuff like people can sleepovers!! like an expsansion pack with proper sleepovers in and stuff

yeah! sleepovers. funfun!  Smile
[/quote]

Yeah, the sleepovers were lame in TS2. You couldn't control your guests, so they never slept, and the most sleepover-type things they could do were order pizza, get into their pajamas and jump on the sofa. We need proper sleepovers, with sleepover games like truth or dare and things, and popcorn and giving each other make-overs and things! Actually making it worth while to have a sleepover!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 10:53 PM
and dares and if it a teenager maybe having woohoo?? teenagers should be atleast beable to have woohoo if not get pregnant. ???
24-03-2008, 10:55 PM
(24-03-2008 10:53 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:and dares and if it a teenager maybe having woohoo?? teenagers should be atleast beable to have woohoo if not get pregnant. ???
maybe older teenagers...idk.
i understand why they don't allow woohoo in teens, that just a lil bit inappropriate.
it does happen though, i totally understand that, i'm just not sure it's right for a video game that kids play.
24-03-2008, 11:01 PM
dateline= Wrote:] link=topic=1100.msg21445#msg21445 date=1206395708]
[quote author=lukeizeaz link=topic=1100.msg21441#msg21441 date=1206395622]
and dares and if it a teenager maybe having woohoo?? teenagers should be atleast beable to have woohoo if not get pregnant. ???
maybe older teenagers...idk.
i understand why they don't allow woohoo in teens, that just a lil bit inappropriate.
it does happen though, i totally understand that, i'm just not sure it's right for a video game that kids play.
[/quote]

if everything goes my way there will be the age groups:
infant, baby, toddler, pretween, tween, preteen, teen, young adult, adult, middle aged, elder, matron/patron and young adults can get preg
24-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Tongue i think that parents shud b allowed to chuck parents out of the house and like abother exspansion pack should contain sims goin prison if they dont pay bills or like robbing soemone or stealin somethin may b?
24-03-2008, 11:03 PM
i mean parents shud b able to chuck teenagers out of the house if they egt out of hand like gettin pregnant and stealing stuff from a shop.somethin like that?
24-03-2008, 11:04 PM
teenagers shud b able to get exspelled if they get an f or soemthin and dont go to school or dont do h/wk.
24-03-2008, 11:06 PM
If they did teenage prgnancy in TS3, though I doubt they will, I want the parents to be genuinely dissapointed with their child! Like have it in their memories, store it as a moodlet, though I don't really know whether they'd be happy or sad. Obviously they'd be disapointed that they got pregnant or got someone pregnant, but if it's their grandchild, I mean they've got to be happy about it lol!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]