Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I hope they Keep Vampires
25-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Post: #1
I hope they Keep Vampires
I love being a creature of the night, I would be cool if they had more monster options. Another idea that I always wanted was to have the vampires suck the sims blood etc.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Post: #2
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Post: #3
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
i want aliens to be kept. ;D
vamps are pretty sweet too.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Post: #4
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
yea i love the vampires i love the bitting plus it was fun being them anyway ;D
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Post: #5
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
let them burn to death i the sun ROFL
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Post: #6
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
i want them to keep them too!
but i keep trying to make warewolves to no avail.
does anyone knwo to get them bit??lol
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 03:26 AM
Post: #7
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
I don't really care about any creatures EXCEPT werewolves and BIRDSIMS!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 03:27 AM
Post: #8
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
A black dog with glowing eyes sometimes show up if you have lots of trees on your lot. All you have to do is become good friends with the dog and it should bite you.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 06:22 AM
Post: #9
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
Aliens, vampires, etc hope they stay! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Post: #10
Re: I hope they Keep Vampires
Vamps are my favorite! I hope they keep all of the fantasy creatures, and add more. I don't really like the aliens. They have scary eyes.

~can't wait!!!~
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)