Login:
or Register
|
boyfriends/girlfriends
|
|
25-03-2008, 04:48 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
boyfriends/girlfriends
I think that all sims should be able to "go steady"
not just the teens. i mean hey 37 year olds could have a relationship that's not engagement or marriage right??? and when your a kid....there's always been a time where we've had those "playground relationships" anyone agree with this??
NANERS |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: boyfriends/girlfriends
i agree. Children should be able to have little boyfriends... ya know?
Sounds like a great idea ![]() |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 04:55 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: boyfriends/girlfriends
that would be cute
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 04:56 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: boyfriends/girlfriends
I had a similar idea,
![]() |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 05:14 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: boyfriends/girlfriends
I think ya'll are giving the kids to many relationship ideas,I mean I know this happened for real when we were little but,not in the sims.I think little kids should develop crushes and they could do a kiss on the cheek to crush or maybe a TINY peck on the lip.
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 05:48 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: boyfriends/girlfriends
exactly
If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby ![]() |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 05:53 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: boyfriends/girlfriends
Yeah, I totally agree.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: Mommy.jpg]](http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x261/TruSwagga/Mommy.jpg)
![[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]](http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb247/Kitsune-chan64/Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219)
![[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]](http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5859/lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg)