Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MALL!!
25-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Post: #1
MALL!!
how bout it??
rather than shopping at outside boutiques, even though it is like 5th ave, NY and awesome-like.
i think it would also be nice to have a mall.
8)

NANERS
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 05:18 AM
Post: #2
Re: MALL!!
I already posted something like this and I'm glad you posted it again.I mean I REALLY WANT A MALL BAD!!!
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 05:35 AM
Post: #3
Re: MALL!!
yeah shopping centres would be cool, lol malls sounds funny... i'm weird i no

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 05:39 AM
Post: #4
Re: MALL!!
im sure if there were malls on sims 1 and 2 im sure there will be malls on sims 3?

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 06:02 AM
Post: #5
Re: MALL!!
Yes!
MALL! MALL! 8)
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)