Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Baby BOOM
17-03-2008, 07:41 PM
The Baby BOOM
After all, what is going to happen with the tiny tots? There were few things they did when born on TS2, just pooed and got fed. I was wondering what things you all think should be added to make the life of a toddler or baby more fun.
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Re: The Baby BOOM
Yep! I so agree! There should be options such as "Sing to baby" or something, I do know FreeTime came with an interaction for toddlers to be taught Nursery Rhymes but we need more!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Aww the sing to baby interaction was cute. It'd be better if they'd let the babies wear sumthin..not stay in diapers the whole time :-\

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Yea! Like cute little baby clothes!  ;D

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I heard that we cud have triplets? is it true? i nevr had thm, and ive played and tried 4 a long time ???

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 07:55 PM
:o Triplets! That would be really cool! I hope this gets added to TS3...hehe! Check me and my triplets out  :Smile Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 07:56 PM
I definitely want to see some cute clothes for the babies and maybe some toy mats to lay on the floor and swings, bouncy seats....
17-03-2008, 07:57 PM
More toddler stuff! More toddler stuff!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Haha, triplets ARE possible, but I think you need a cheat. I've only have twins natrully once xD
17-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Yea! Like playpens! It doesn't seem right to let your sims crawl anywhere they want! Especially in TS3 with the open neighbourhood, you can make them crawl to the other end of the town...Hmm that's given me ideas now  Wink

Coming Soon...