Create-A-Trait
25-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Re: Create-A-Trait
random
ghostly
haunted
crazy
chapstick addict

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 08:20 PM
pimp
25-07-2008, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2008 11:00 PM by cyan971.)
(24-07-2008 12:58 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I was amazed at how many new traits that have been added, game play is going to blow us away I am most sure.

Even with 75 traits I've noticed a few simmers want more options. If you could choose a trait to have in the game that isn't already listed, what would it be?

You can get as silly and outrageous as you'd like.

Mine would be:

Vulgar
Nail biter
Sleep walker
Spoiled
Stylish
Vouyer(since we can now watch our neighbors)
Animal lover(if a new pets is issued)
Drunk(small chance I know)
Nag
Copy cat
Meat lover

Feel free to add discriptions if they are hard to easily comprehend.

Well all this is interesting!!! And your topic just made this idea pop in my head ! {woot}

As you said it would be nice to have for exemple as trait pet lover, so i came think that : as it is sure they will make expension packs, and as it obvious we will get pets in the furture ( i mean even more pets as cat, dogs, why not horses etc...) i think this trait could come with the pet expension pack for exemple.

So actually i mean that we could probably get even more traits every time they release a new pack to take adventage of it.

What do you think guys ? {woot}

CLOVER POWER!
26-07-2008, 02:55 AM
That's what everyone else thinks, that (like the extra asperations in ts2, we will probably be getting new traits with every expansion pack.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-07-2008, 10:25 AM
(26-07-2008 02:55 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:That's what everyone else thinks, that (like the extra asperations in ts2, we will probably be getting new traits with every expansion pack.

exactly!!!  {woot} {clap}

CLOVER POWER!