Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Baby BOOM
17-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Re: The Baby BOOM
Oh havin nurseries in town is cute, instead of leavin the baby wth the nanny ;D

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 08:06 PM
I hope the nanny will not exist, she doesn't even do what she's paid to do! ROFL!  Big Grin

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:10 PM
You could be able to put the lil' kicker in a stroller and take them out for a walk in the warm sunshine....or put them in the car in a baby seat. And ride to grandma's house so you and your smukems can go out for that date you arranged?

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 08:12 PM
ya i said once tht we need a baby carriage..it wud be nice takin a stroll with ur baby

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Maybe we will have 'strollers' since it's an open neighbourhood we want to be able to take our babies to clothes shops and such, we can't leave them at home again!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Hope theyd do it ;D (crossed fingers)

17-03-2008, 08:22 PM
[sup]yea! it would be awesome if we could like sing to them and play little games with them like in real life. ts3 needs to add stuff that are more realistic like in real life.[/sup]  ;D
17-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Yea! Maybe we can burp the baby now! LOL!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:23 PM
maybe we can breast feed thm,theyr supposed to hav thr moms milk Big Grin

17-03-2008, 08:24 PM
It would also be pretty nice if you were able to just sit in the sofa with the baby!