18-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Re: The Baby BOOM
[glow=red,2,300]I think alot should be added![/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Sounds good to me

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 02:20 AM
I like the teen babysitting option, hopefully it will be in the new game.

Are you ready for this? Its a long list!

The strollers and car seat would be so cool. If the baby is crying or hungry the caregiver could use a bottle or toy to amuse and feed the baby using a diaper bag. The baby could fall asleep in the carseat or stroller. I also want to see shopping carts with seats for the baby. A "hold hand" option can be good for sim kids out with mom or dad. And maybe a play area while the adults shop.

I think it would be adorable if babies could teeth by nawing on objects laying around on the floor. That would make sim parents wanna keep up the house. A sandbox would be cool and a pack n play to use at home and the park, giving the toddlers bathing suits to swim in kiddy pools or the shallow end, LONGER naps! More babyfood options will them making a big mess on themselves and the highchair, pacifiers, rocking chairs, (like in the sims 2 demo) scooters for the kids and a baby scooter or horsey chair, have the option of coloring on the walls, removing their diaper at the toddler age and running around the house naked when guests come over (of course the sensor grid will be on them) double and tripple strollers, walking strollers so the toddlers can practice learning how to walk on their own, pick a boo option.

Breat feeding doesn't sound like something EAxis would use especially with single fathers, adopted sim parents and same s3x partner sims. Good thinking though! 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 02:24 AM
(18-03-2008 02:20 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I like the teen babysitting option, hopefully it will be in the new game.

Are you ready for this? Its a long list!

The strollers and car seat would be so cool. If the baby is crying or hungry the caregiver could use a bottle or toy to amuse and feed the baby using a diaper bag. The baby could fall asleep in the carseat or stroller. I also want to see shopping carts with seats for the baby. A "hold hand" option can be good for sim kids out with mom or dad. And maybe a play area while the adults shop.

I think it would be adorable if babies could teeth by nawing on objects laying around on the floor. That would make sim parents wanna keep up the house. A sandbox would be cool and a pack n play to use at home and the park, giving the toddlers bathing suits to swim in kiddy pools or the shallow end, LONGER naps! More babyfood options will them making a big mess on themselves and the highchair, pacifiers, rocking chairs, (like in the sims 2 demo) scooters for the kids and a baby scooter or horsey chair, have the option of coloring on the walls, removing their diaper at the toddler age and running around the house naked when guests come over (of course the sensor grid will be on them) double and tripple strollers, walking strollers so the toddlers can practice learning how to walk on their own, pick a boo option.

Breat feeding doesn't sound like something EAxis would use especially with single fathers, adopted sim parents and same s3x partner sims. Good thinking though! 

all of those ideas are really good...it would be nice to have more interactions with the little ones

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
18-03-2008, 03:26 AM
I want toddlers running around naked when the headmaster comes over! Yea! Welcome to our home sir, don't mind him, he's just happy! (and a nudist at heart)

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 09:28 AM
lol Big Grin  naked toddlers, Babys shud also have sum toys..like a rattle Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I'd love the stroller idea.. and triplets!! I hardly ever get natural twins Sad so triplets would be fab! and hand-holding and the other stuff people have added sounds good too!

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
18-03-2008, 10:42 AM
i woohoo in all places tht woohoo can be done in, thn i try for a baby, thinkin tht alotta woohooing will get me twins,lol Big Grin

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Nice ideas Smile