Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you miss on ts thats not on ts2 and wish it would be on ts3?
25-03-2008, 05:54 AM
what do you miss on ts thats not on ts2 and wish it would be on ts3?
well on the sims you can make different types of parties. there was i remember the costume party, and everyone comes to your house dressed up for the occasion.  on the hot date expension there was a goy that play the guitar while you were on your date.  and someone plays the piano too. 
i hope the parties on the sims 3 is more off the hoock i guess. 
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Re: what do you miss on ts thats not on ts2 and wish it would be on ts3?
i hope so too that would be rad [font=Verdana][/font]

If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]
25-03-2008, 08:54 AM
How about making magic in Sims 3!?

~can't wait!!!~
25-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Definitely the walk in fish tank and skydiving simulator from superstar!

Actually, just SUPERSTAR!!!

(go superstar)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
25-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Yep, magic would be nice. But of course there are some obsessed kids who want it to be an exact copy of the real world. -_-'

The ability to become a superstar [instead of just being popular like in TS2] would be nice too.
Maybe as a career reward for an acting/music career. Of course we need paparazzi and screaming fangirls too. xP

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
25-03-2008, 09:58 PM
that is so correct i miss the makin magic. 
25-03-2008, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2008 10:16 PM by alj12692.)
(25-03-2008 09:57 AM)The Adam Diamond link Wrote:Definitely the walk in fish tank and skydiving simulator from superstar!

Actually, just SUPERSTAR!!!

(go superstar)

yeah i think there should be magic... i never got to play makin magic or superstar and i wish they would incorporate them into ts3... also i remember have parties and dancers coming out of cakes... and another thing was being able to have matching furniture items... i think there should be matching furniture items like coutches and tables all matching so it's easier to design a room... which i know you can choose colors and designs, but it should come with some already made... for people who are sometimes too lazy to design nice things... like me!

i also miss jenies!  in the first sims they had jenies, they didn't always help you... i remember one time it caught my bed on fire burning down everything in my bedroom... and speaking of fire... i have never seen a house burn down... i think fire's should be more destructive... like they can burn a whole house down if that hasn't happened before...
25-03-2008, 10:36 PM
(25-03-2008 09:57 AM)The Adam Diamond link Wrote:Definitely the walk in fish tank and skydiving simulator from superstar!

Man, I miss those. I remember thinking they were so fab at the time! I loved them!

(25-03-2008 10:03 PM)alj12692 link Wrote:also i remember have parties and dancers coming out of cakes

Heck, I loved that too!

I'd love all those stuff in TS3, don't think we'll be getting them though *sigh* Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 10:10 PM
i like the  massage tabled on the oregenal sims because you can call the massage guy if you want a massage. on the sims 2  the sims do it on their onw.
so it sucks. 
27-03-2008, 12:21 AM
(25-03-2008 05:54 AM)rachelle anne link Wrote:well on the sims you can make different types of parties. there was i remember the costume party, and everyone comes to your house dressed up for the occasion.  on the hot date expension there was a goy that play the guitar while you were on your date.  and someone plays the piano too. 
i hope the parties on the sims 3 is more off the hoock i guess. 

dat would b cool