Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Notices - Horrible Behaviour and Language
26-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Forum Notices - Horrible Behaviour and Language
I have seen many horrible comments, phrases and words used among these forums. I think this should lead to a warning, which will lead to a permanant ban.

For starters; many children go on this 'site. I don't think it's right for teenagers and adults to use the rude language that they do. It isn't healthy for the child's mind as this may get them to use these words and phrases in life. Having the experience, being a pre-teen myself, alot of children in my class and my friends use rude phrases that they learn online or even by older siblings and parents! So those of you who read this, please be a little more considerate. It wouldn't hurt, right?

[right]Just expressing how I feel,
`Rena
[/right]
26-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Re: Forum Notices - Horrible Behaviour and Language
Rena,

Swearing, insults and similar language have no place on these forums and are against the rules.

If you find any posts that you feel should be removed, please click the 'Report to moderator' link and we deal with the post in a timely manner.

Thanks!
26-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Re: Forum Notices - Horrible Behaviour and Language
Exactly. The kind of behavior you have explained is usually always against forum rules, as there is no tolerance for it. Just report the post and everything will be fine Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed