Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discrimintation
17-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Discrimintation
It would be interesting to see some discrimination in the game.
Not any sort of racist/sexist stuff, but based on traits. I've always thought sims were too nice to each other. No sort of bias existed. A neat sims could somehow have chemistry with a slob. That is strange.

Genius Sims could naturally dislike childish Sims. Evil Sims could get along well with grumpy Sims, but grumpy Sims would always hate Sims with fortune. Something along those lines.

Any thoughts?
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Re: Discrimintation
I'd like to see that, rivalry and real hate, hate! Big Grin Ur rite, the sims can b too friendly sumtimes though Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Yea! I like that idea, like being jealous if you like? The grumpy sims would hate and be jealous of the sims with fortune? Ha that would be so awesome! ;D

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 07:45 PM
I think the Sims may just be nice people Smile Naw, jk. But I like the envy/jealousy thing. Like seriously if my husband cheated on me I wouldn't be just mad, I'd be jealous, and kicking over a trash can or stealing a newspaper would not be my way of revenge!
17-03-2008, 07:53 PM
The sims are a bit too soft, except when a person has the wrong turn ons they do this 'ew im not interested' thing. Or spying in another sims house with out telling them to when you specifically told them to look at the sky not anyone's house!!!!! o.o; Sorry went overboard there but yes..Descrimination would be awsome otherwise.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 07:56 PM
(17-03-2008 07:45 PM)AmandaMarie link Wrote:I think the Sims may just be nice people Smile Naw, jk. But I like the envy/jealousy thing. Like seriously if my husband cheated on me I wouldn't be just mad, I'd be jealous, and kicking over a trash can or stealing a newspaper would not be my way of revenge!
Ya nice idea, i;d do more then jus kick the trash, it doesn sound like real anger or hate

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Well hopefully since we will have the new trait system we can get some more realism in the game. Not just sims who like everybody all the time.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Yea! Maybe the family feuds [like the one in Veronaville] will be more real!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:20 PM
(17-03-2008 07:43 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Yea! I like that idea, like being jealous if you like? The grumpy sims would hate and be jealous of the sims with fortune? Ha that would be so awesome! ;D
Haha, that's why they are grumpy! They have no money xD
17-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Teens wud fight over a girl they like or kids wud squabble over toys