Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
single sim life
18-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Re: single sim life
Heh, family-oriented Sims, with no families.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 07:09 PM
I wonder if we will ever get apartments?

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Though there are more young aged sims, I think EAxis markets the age that plays the most, young adults. I did see a few older sims, and older man, and a old lady in one of the magazines saying to get off her yard punk!  ;D

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 07:13 PM
(18-03-2008 07:11 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Though there are more young aged sims, I think EAxis markets the age that plays the most, young adults. I did see a few older sims, and older man, and a old lady in one of the magazines saying to get off her yard punk!  ;D

Cranky old ladies can be funny  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Well, they have the adult as their base, then shrink the size of it, change the feature and commands and change the body figure. They keep going for a while down.