Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TA-DAAA!
19-12-2011, 12:53 AM
RE: TA-DAAA!
(18-12-2011 10:36 PM)serp3821 Wrote:  LOL I'm not going to argue about who's better and who isn't better on simsforums because that's lame Tongue

Yeah to be honest, this site bores me now. Even if all the old people were active, I wouldn't like to be here. It's nice that the new members that are active are keeping this place alive Smile
STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So you got my PM back on the 27th November about what's been going on around here (your PM was in the same round as Matt, Cororon, Ahmed our intrepid revolutionary and Bobert.

(What do you mean, "never read it!"?)

Are you still playing the Sims or other games now? Some of us are still worshipping at the altar of Skyrim as well, as you may have guessed.

More to the point what the hell have you been up to? All we've managed to get are rumours about you from The Mare's Nest, something about you taking over an island (right Cororon and BreeBree711?) Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue
Joking aside, I've been reading through the back posts, and was sorry to see that you left under a cloud (IMHO because certain people had a humour bypass where you were concerned, but water under the bridge and all that), so good to hear you on these forums again.

Pull up a pew and come tell us what you've been up to. There's coffee and tea in the kitchen, plus some biscuits, but afraid Cassie ate all the sausage rolls the last time she was in here (as usual) Wink

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Umm, I feel that my post started the little argument so sorry. Confused But I say we have a mixture of old and new and we should GET ALONG! Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
19-12-2011, 09:33 AM
I'm sorry. I didn't receive any PM on the 27th of November.

I haven't played TheSims. However, that doesn't mean that's the reason why I stopped coming to this website. I might play TheSims in the near future. I own TS3. I don't have any expansion packs though Sad

Taking over an island? Wouldn't that be brill. Rolleyes No sorry, I am not taking over an island.

I'm in college right now trying to pass my exams and trying to get good grades. That's my main focus at the moment. I'm on Twitter though, lol. It's a major distraction!!!

I'll take tea and that's alright, wasn't hungry for any sausage rolls anyway Tongue