Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
19-12-2011, 01:37 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
Markarth over in the west is a bit of a dump. Too stony, built all over a big hill with steps everywhere, the people all have permanent PMT (both genders) and the free house I've got to stay in has a temple to Molag Bal in the cellar as if it didn't make my skin crawl enough.

The big problem are the Forsworn, the local idiots as bad as the Stormcloaks for their retroism and have a passion for Hagravens. They're like a cross between Mallrats and New Age travellers.

[Image: iedopg.jpg]

I ran into a bunch of them in town as you can see during one of their stag nights (for Mebyon The Fartlighter or whatever he was called) just as they ran into the local Jarl with his armed guards, and one said to the head of the town "Here Guv'nor, the stripper's not turned up so mind if your wife and daughter do the honours?" - which to the sound of mass sword unsheathing was when it all turned sour.

Were it not for me having the presence of mind to jump off the steps into the nearby waterfall for a half my health hit, I'd have been involved in the bloodbath up above that duly followed (was hit by three falling corpses as I tried to swim out!)

[Image: 10oqwzb.jpg]

Oh and this picture really isn't what you think it is, Tynan and his mate are both dead (part of a bunch that tried to do the old "I'm afraid you know too much and now we're going to have to kill you" routine - bad move on their part) and when I moved the bodies away from the door to leave they kinda landed up that way.

Angel

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 19-12-2011 01:37 AM