Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
09-03-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
What I love most of all about Skyrim is that if you do get bored of something like the quests, you can drop them, go and do other stuff, and it's not going to affect you adversely. Like you I tired on anything to do with the main quest (kill Alduin) pretty early on.

It's more fun mixing it up with Winterhold College, the Thieves Guild, the Dark Brotherhood and seeing what scrapes come from that, rather than doing another dungeon with another bunch of Draugr with their Smeagol hacking coughs that need a big dose of Buttercup ("to the syrup!").

Something that's great to do to level up quick in the Enchantment side (and will make you plenty of money) is to keep all those daggers or other low value bits and pieces you can get from raids or that you have been making by smithing (to get your level up real quick!) and enchant them using a Petty Soul Gem.

Yes, I know the book tells you not to waste soul gems that way & only to save them for recharging, but if all you are going to do is sell them rather than keep them, why not?

You don't get that much extra septims using a lesser soul gem or higher on an item anyway, so why not throw away the crappy Petty Souls on some daggers (or any other low value booty you may have), see their value go from 10 to 30 septims up to 400 to 600, rake in a massive profit and level up your enchanting ability to make great weapons, armour and rings you do want to keep?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 09-03-2012 01:57 PM