Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
15-06-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
(06-06-2012 12:56 PM)simman23 Wrote:  Well im going to have to restart my skyrim game after having to make a new playstation network account. At least this time around I will be much more experienced.

Anyway the dawnguard DLC looks good, i might get it, but I don't normally get many games dlc stuff.

Edit: After a re-think im still not 100% sure if I will get dawnguard, maybe a while after it comes out, but defiantly not straight away. I hope that there will be better dlc's which instead of bringing in new features instead, since skyrim is a massive game, I hope they expand and improve on the features that need the attention, which might include with marriage comes at least a tiny bit of family stuff included with a dlc because already in skyrim there is little use of marriage, but maybe add in a few kids for me to make with beautiful huntress woman, I forgot her name, Alea I think it is.

I also hope for better quests then the usual ones in skyrim I mean let's face it the quest that I enjoyed most in skyrim were the ones with the least killing and caves, which take forever to get through, so I hope some more interesting quests come about, maybe something to do with a new skill, hunting (which I would've enjoyed lots if it was in skyrim) like kill a rare bear known as the "Legen", which has been terrorising a small farming town for a couple of weeks or something creative like that.

Also quests with more options, like someone very powerful has commanded you to kill someone poor, who has been nice to you in the past and you have the option to kill the poor person and earn the respect of the powerful person, who may grant you a new power, or you could go against this powerful person, or you could kill the poor person and then go back and kill the powerful person, who told you to kill the poor person.
There's to be an online multiplayer version coming out, so they're aiming at the World Of Warcraft market except without the subscriptions.

Hear ya on the lack of options on killing people. That's what put me off the Dark Brotherhood - they're more trouble than they are worth as you can end up being required to kill people that have been useful characters for you. Have to say I've not played Skyrim for over a month now (I think).

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 15-06-2012 12:09 PM