Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
24-07-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
The best way to toughen up in the magic is enrolling at Winterhold College & pay for lessons (every time you level up, you can go to the teacher for each of the five branches of magic and pay to level up five time). It's a lot of money, but magic early in the game is worse than useless apart from the firebolt spell when you get it from a book.

I'm going to try starting a game eventually where I use nothing but magic for defence rather than weapons for the challenge of it.

Meanwhile in my current game, I'm having domestic problems with Lydia.

[Image: 2lizj3t.jpg]

Not that she need worry. Barbas is a flea-bitten pain in the rear & his master's not much better.

At the end of the quest involving those two fannyspangles, I got mixed up immediately in another daedric prince adventure about a werewolf and a stag. Against my better judgement I decided to back the wearwolf Sinding as I'm fed up with daedric princes & princesses. Sinding was grateful, vowed to stay hidden all his days so society would be safe, which considering being a werewolf or a vampire is a good way to have a lynch mob on your tail in Skyrim seemed a good idea.

About a day later walking home to Whiterun after using the local giants & their mammoths for target practice Bwahaharoll to my surprise, look who I encountered on the road.

[Image: a3k1zn.jpg]

Sinding the werewolf from Falkreath, as a werewolf, & about to pass by a Whiterun guards post.

[Image: 18gn0i.jpg]

I waited for a battle to break out.

[Image: xqiedi.jpg]

But even one of the guards passed him by on the road without so much as a drawn sword. Maybe the Companions got a law passed giving werewolves ethnic minority status or a protected species or something. Ulfric will be raging when he finds out, "bloody werewolves, coming into Skyrim, eating our children, taking our jobs!" Biggrin

It was a nice unexpected postscript to that quest to bump into Sinding again, nice to think of him wandering around Skyrim now happy with nothing that raw meat, a pedicure & a bodywax couldn't put right.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 24-07-2012 09:47 PM