Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
02-10-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
If you are starting a new game and want to get a wee boost quickly to your status without cheating, or would simply like some extra goodies, there's a wonderful wee "easter egg" I have found by accident over at Dawnstar.

[Image: 137207.jpg]

Go to the Iron-Breaker Mine entrance (the mine on the South East end of the town next to the Jarl's hall and the local inn). Look for the following place I've circled on the screenshot above.

[Image: 137208.jpg]

Once you are over at the place circled, carefully look down between the rock and the rockface as shown above, and it will say there is a chest to open.

The chest contains a HUGE pile of goodies worth about 13000 in total & weighing 449. Some of the items are useless, but most of it is very valuable, such as enchanted weapons & clothes, filled soul gems, spell books, gems, potions, etc. Yahoo

I have no idea whether this is a one off treat or whether the items respawn, but it will be interesting to find out!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 02-10-2012 11:28 PM