Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
04-11-2012, 01:36 PM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
To get the home in Riften, Ollie, you need to complete a quest for the Jarl putting the local Skooma trade out of business. All of the buyable homes in Skyrim have some Jarl's job string attached to them, the worst of the lot being Windhelm's as you have to have done some of the Civil War quests to get it on top of Blood On The Ice.

Word has filtered out there's to be a new Skyrim trailer for the next add-on come November 5th, with a teaser pic being issued.

[Image: ef5w7.jpg]

The word from the Elder Scrolls experts (those that have played it since the start) is this looks like some sort of advanced Chitlin armour. If you get Dawnguard, the armour on the horrible Falmer is dramatically improved in looks & strength. This appears to be a further advancement.

Where has something similar been seen before? The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind - so again an indication they're heading east to Solstheim as rumours. Dragon riding & spears are also being introduced in the new expansion that is to be called Dragonborn.

Other places that will appear are supposed to be the Telvanni Isles (north east Morrowind), Castle Karstaag (which last appeared in Elder Scrolls III Blood Moon - in north Solstheim) and Raven Rock (the mining town of Solstheim set up by the East Empire company I mentioned in my last post).

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 04-11-2012 01:36 PM