Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnancy Question
27-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Question Pregnancy Question
I need moajor help! please help me. It has nothing to do with this thread but please help me. My sim is expecting a baby very soon and I wanted to build a nursery. I went to the buy tab at the bottom of the screen (im playing on the wii) and i found what i wanted. When i found it, it had a little red symbol that looks like a house nxt to it but it had a X through it and it wont let me buy the item. I have enough money, and I made a room for all of it, but why wont it work??? please help! Huh
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2011, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 01:59 AM by Minty.)
Regarding the post by LiveLoveSims
Taken off Beautifull's thread.
Quote:I need moajor help! please help me. It has nothing to do with this thread but please help me.

My sim is expecting a baby very soon and I wanted to build a nursery. I went to the buy tab at the bottom of the screen (im playing on the wii) and i found what i wanted.

When i found it, it had a little red symbol that looks like a house nxt to it but it had a X through it and it wont let me buy the item. I have enough money, and I made a room for all of it, but why wont it work??? please help! [img]images/smilies/huh.gif[/img]
I noticed that this isn't the first time you've come to a Sims game forum and been a touch "hyper".

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/l...ge#2106825

If it's a technical query, please put it in a separate post to any existing queries rather than crashing another's tech query thread, as it makes it harder to spot not easier. Also, please don't go multiple posting across other threads.

Grrrrrrr! [Image: fryingpan.gif]

(Has valid excuse to use frying pan smiley. Gets positive moodlet!)

Regarding your question, as far as I am aware you don't need a nursery in the Wii version of Sims 3 (it is pretty different from the PC version), they are born immediately as toddlers rather than babies.

It may be that the game won't allow you to buy certain items until after you have your first child in the Wii version, which has a lot of weirdness to it.

For instance you are only told the gender of the baby AFTER you name it in the Wii version! Brilliant one EA! [Image: wacko.gif]

Hope this helps!

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply