Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Opportunities Im stuck!
08-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Sims 3 Opportunities Im stuck!
Hi, Im new here and apologize if this question has already been asked in the past, but there is an
opportunity that come up that says to deliver 2 group servings of a recipe to the local school, I dont
know how to deliver 1 let alone 2! tried all sorts, it keeps saying that i have not completed task.
Can anyone help me please. Undecided
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Sims 3 Opportunities Im stuck!
Simple!

Make a group meal (it must be at least Nice Quality) and serve it. Next choose Put Away Leftovers, but when the option comes to put them in the fridge, put them in your Inventory instead. Repeat with the second meal. Take around to the school immediately.

[Image: juggle.gif]

[Image: 135762.jpg]
09-01-2012, 09:22 AM
(08-01-2012 10:36 AM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  Simple!

Make a group meal (it must be at least Nice Quality) and serve it. Next choose Put Away Leftovers, but when the option comes to put them in the fridge, put them in your Inventory instead. Repeat with the second meal. Take around to the school immediately.

[Image: juggle.gif]

Thanks WarfenThinMint, I have tried that but I just cant seems to produce one 'group' serving. I have even served twice, just in case my sims takes one plate from it. how do I get one 'group' serving into my inventory, I keep cancelling this opportunity when it comes up but I would like to do it. Sad
12-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Thanks WaffenThinMint I have tried this but I just cant seems to get all that is required.

How do i get one 'group' serving into my inventory. I Have even served twice and put into my inventory,

just in case my sim takes one plate from it. Keep cancelling this opportunity when it comes up. Help.
14-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Did you use the prepare group meal option to begin with, or is the system not giving you the option?

17-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Using Twallan's Master Controller to force the Opportunity you are having problems with, I have now gone through the whole process of the Opportunity you have described to get it more clear in my head what I was trying to say to you.

The opportunity is called Fresh Cookies For Sale and comes under the Cooking Skill series of opportunities.

To prove to you I have gone through with this from start to finish, here's some screenshots doing the challenge using my Sim, Minty Green wearing a Sims Forums hoodie for extra authenticity.

[Image: 1zp76nr.jpg]

First of all the basics: you need two eggs and must have read the Cookies recipe available from Level 3. Go to the library to read after buying it out of the Book Store, it's quicker done.

[Image: ri7uoy.jpg]

Next, get your Sim now sitting like a rent boy to go home and bake Cookies to at least Nice Quality like a good little Girl Scout.

[Image: rk5z04.jpg]

Once they are cooked, they'll be taken from the oven and put on a plate on the nearest counter.

[Image: 2a8l0yp.jpg]

Click on the cookies and chose the Put Away Leftovers option to put them in the fridge.Once they have been put into the fridge, now click on the fridge itself and chose Open.

[Image: nqb4hj.jpg]

The Fridge inventory will open on the right side of the screen. Click on your Sim's inventory so it is open too.

Drag the cookie icon from the fridge by clicking and holding it down with your left mouse button to your Inventory.

The Cookies tally next to your Moodlet meter and above the Moodlet bar will now show 1/2 instead of 0/2.

[Image: nqb4hj.jpg]

Repeat the above for the second batch.

[Image: 2n0kb5v.jpg]

Take the cookies to the local school (remember it has to be still open) and collect whatever random reward of Simoleons you may get (I got ยง800)

[Image: k9gxm9.jpg]

Um, that's it!

[Image: haveadrink.gif]

21-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi WaffenThinMint, Thank you for your illustrated version for this opportunuty, your so funny, its great!

I am playing on Sims 3 ambitions, I have other expansion packs but it is nice to go back to the old ones

sometimes. This game does not have the group option to click on, and i dont know what Twallans Master

Controller is, sorry. Yes, the fresh cookies for sale was the very first group meal i had to do, but i couldnt

complete it, it hasnt come up on this game yet, if it does i will follow your illustrations. This game says prepare a group

meal or two group meals of whatever recipe that they ask you to do and delivery to someone to earn money. I know

that i have to buy the receipe and read before i can prepare it. I hope the cookies for sale comes up, then i will know

what to do, I will let you know how i get on and when i complete my first one. Thanks for all your help.