Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Injuries...
17-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Injuries...
I said something about this in the insurance Topic, and I thought I could make it into a topic of its own.
What about injuries....they had none in the sims2 (Only getting shocked etc) But I want to see a sim riding a skate board and suddenly fall off and break their leg o.o; If they don't know how to ride a skateboard unfortunately it'd happen. And car crashes , a sim doesn't know how to drive a car, then they crash in to something/someone else. The air bag could be a great addition Tongue Riding bikes, crashing (like cars or skateboards/falling off of them) Running and accidently springing your ankle.....doing gymnastics and doing a split.....-the pain ;_; Or having surgery for a brain tomber or etc. I think this'd be really fun and make me more addicted than I am now! I could think of alot more injuries (I'm not evil) Sports injuries....etc. Would that be fun? Visiting your relatives/friends in the hospital sending them postcards-which will make them feel better faster or not paying any attention to them; making them get worst or end up dying! o.o; This would be the most advanced game in history if it'd add all these great ideas from other simmers dontcha' think?

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Re: Injuries...
Yep! Injuries would be awesome! Especially since it does happen in real life. It seems like sims just don't even know what the word injury means! They should be able to at least fall off their chair and get a bruise  Big Grin

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh yeah.. the sims r invincible..they don hav blood. I wish they wud get hurt or break an arm or sumthin Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 07:54 PM
(17-03-2008 07:51 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Yep! Injuries would be awesome! Especially since it does happen in real life. It seems like sims just don't even know what the word injury means! They should be able to at least fall off their chair and get a bruise  Big Grin
Fall off the chair....really....really hard......Big Grin

17-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Some of those could be a bit intense for people to see in 3D, if it's something which happened to them in RL. I'm hoping that sims can get injuries from being in fights, rather than just remembering that they won or lost. There isn't a way for sims to kill each other (for obvious reasons) but they should be able to fight one another and cause lasting damage. Maybe eventual deaths could result from a fight.
17-03-2008, 07:56 PM
:o ^^ Agreed! They can fight but they leave the fight without a scratch! How stupid is that!  Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Yea! Or how about minor fender benders? Get a little bump on the head or something.lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Yea...Oh dear the sims have split their head open...Oh looks its magically healed. That's probably what would happen if injuries were added, they would heal really fast Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:01 PM
And thn they gotta go to the hospital or try to use first aid. I hope they do hav injuries for TS3, if not major injuries, at least bruises and cuts

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Minor injuries yes.....now that you've mentioned it. Tongue