Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 4
10-03-2012, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 12:43 PM by Pokeme28.)
Sims 4
If this happened I would like to see these as new features

-up to ten family members

-sims could own chimps

-sims could either be Humans or pixies.

-multiple houses

-new activities like volleyball,karaoke,Table tennis,wii,wet t-shirt contestants and pillow fights (for female sims), and sculpting.

-new locations like clubs and arcades

-new and returning jobs like singer,model,lawyer,and movie director. And part time jobs like circus performers and fight club members

-new vehicles like skateboards,roller skates,and motorcycles

- being able to make tree houses and have elevators in houses.

-Quadruplets in pregnancy. Also have ultrasound to find out the gender and the amount of babies.

-weather(snow,rain,ect)

-teen pregnancy. Teens having woohoo. And teens sneaking in nightclubs.

-When teens graduate high school, they could go to colledge.

-Living in different types of locations like Suberbs,urban city,beach,village,country,ect.

That's bout it :•D
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Sims 4
Hi and Welcome! Clapping I like the ideas about owning multipe houses and weather. Smile I've already suggested skateboards for Sims 3 many times. EA should listen! :mw_fist:

They will never allow teen pregnancies in the game. Sims is rated for 12+, but with teen pregnancies it would have to be rated 18+. But you can have teen pregnancies in Sims 2 and 3 with third party mods. :mw_yes:
11-03-2012, 09:09 PM
I also forgot to mention. I want multiplayer mode back.
12-03-2012, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 08:19 AM by Ollie.)
I have a ton of ideas for the sims 4, which I hope, no I beg that it won't be developed by EA or just have nothing to do with EA at all. Anyways my idea's mostly revolve around finance's and money:

-If you own multiple homes you can rent them.
-You can also rent rooms in any place you own with a tool which you can select an area of the place which is up for rent, enabling us to make motels/hotels of our own.
-Our sims can rent homes/rooms.
-As well as bills we also have taxes.
-There are randomly generated stock markets which you can invest in, sort of like the chance cards in monopoly only entering in the stock market is optional.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

13-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Good ideas Ollie. The economy stuff would give the game more depth. How about a post office too, so you can send parcels with gifts? And you can own a mail order company and earn money that way.
13-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Good idea. Another couple of things i would like is injuries and sicknesses. With injuries you could be injured in car accidents, etc. I would also like to see easy medium and hard difficulties to choose from and also whatever happens in the town (eg; a fire, thunderstorm, etc.) is in the news along with a birth/death section, so when someone dies you can write something short in the newspaper about them.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]