Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hi?
04-04-2012, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 09:54 PM by vidkid20.)
Hi?
Well I use to have account here, but it got deleted. I actually don't mind since it was a totally different user name. Anyway Catz has been telling to join here. Shout out to Cor, Catz, Pengy, anybody from simpletons, and WaffenThinMint.

I also go by ColorMePink on the official sims 3 fourms. Yes

Hi!!!! Biggrin
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Hi?
Welcome to Sims Forums - here's your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan

Sorry about deleting your old forum name - during the mass purge of the ridiculous number of spambot accounts, I'd flagged a bunch of accounts that the system said had been accessed at least once in 212 to be left alone, but the system tools ignored my choices and deleted all but Matt's spare Super Matt account.

We're perfectly happy for Sims enthusiasts to use accounts here simply to message one another, after all you never know when you may need to get a hold of someone from your regular other forums in an emergency only to find your other sites offline (been there too many times!) - such as the officials every five minutes at the current going rate!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
05-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Hi Vid! Fun to see you here! Clapping :mw_wave:
05-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Sohappy Hey vid, glad you made it here. Welcome. [Image: hug-1.gif]
06-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Clapping Hi Vid!! Clapping Glad you are here Smile
07-04-2012, 02:37 AM
Hi everyone! Lisa I didn't know you were here and yep Cat I made it! Hi guys!!! Smile

Yay I get nectar, a plumbob, and a pan? My life is complete. Fryingpan Wacko Yahoo And no worries Waffen! I never made any post with it anyway and I like going by my most known simming name. A lot easier. Call me Vid if you want.
Good to be here. Always good to have few places to run to when the officials are going crazy or being dreadfully boring. Smile
14-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Viddy! =D!!