Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] CTD on Create User! Please help!
15-04-2012, 02:06 AM
RE: CTD on Create User! Please help!
Well I've tried reinstalling drivers, didnt work.
Rolled back drivers, didn't work.
Wiped those drivers clean, tried with default automatic installed drivers, didn't work.
The error keeps saying fault module name d3d9.dll but I cant install directx 9 because I have 11. Some people have said you can (those people are quite clearly massive retards who should stay off of the internet) others say to reinstall directx 11 which I can't do.
Others suggested running directx web installer, that just reminds me I have the latest directx11, so awesome advice there too.
One suggested manually copying over the d3d9.dll itself to the system32 folder, well I can't access it, even when I try and turn on admin permissions DESPITE THE FACT THAT IM ALREADY THE GOD DAMNED ADMIN, nothing.
I tried it using the cmd prompt command line, didnt do s**t.
Quite simply, I convinced that nothing anyone tells me to do is going to work. I've spent 2 days trying to fix this pathetic funking problem that wasn't occuring the very 1st time i ran installed the game, which was 3 days ago and I've done nothing and changed nothing that should be affecting this now.
All the reinstalls, patch updating, mod fix installing etc etc etc just will not solve this problem.
So if anyone here can solve it, short of telling me to contact EA or reinstalling windows, well then quite frankly you're an absolute genius.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CTD on Create User! Please help! - Bazerk83 - 15-04-2012 02:06 AM