Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Actual Dates?
24-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Re: Actual Dates?
I didn't play seasons but I think taking just a little bit longer for the days to go by would be better.  Any longer and you'd need a 5 for a fast forward... I'm impatient.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 09:55 PM
(24-03-2008 08:51 PM)Pelly link Wrote:Well, I sorta like the way the calender is. Snow days.. I've heard that in the Sims 2, during heavy heavy snow storms.. school might be canceled. It's never happened to me, personally, but I've heard it's happened to others.

It has happened to my sims a few times. Smile
24-03-2008, 09:59 PM
(24-03-2008 09:55 PM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=Pelly link=topic=122.msg21285#msg21285 date=1206388317]
Well, I sorta like the way the calender is. Snow days.. I've heard that in the Sims 2, during heavy heavy snow storms.. school might be canceled. It's never happened to me, personally, but I've heard it's happened to others.

It has happened to my sims a few times. Smile
[/quote]

Yeah, it happens every winter for me, and it annoys me, because I get the kids up and ready, and it's always havoc in the morning, getting everybody ready for work and school, then it goes and tells me my efforts were wasted because there's not even any school today. And I also like to get the kids out of the house, so that's another reason I don't like the Snow Days. I still think it's a nice addition though. It's realistic.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 11:21 PM
(24-03-2008 08:51 PM)Pelly link Wrote:Well, I sorta like the way the calender is. Snow days.. I've heard that in the Sims 2, during heavy heavy snow storms.. school might be canceled. It's never happened to me, personally, but I've heard it's happened to others.

i've gotten snow days in my TS2 game