Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fawn Legacy! (Looking for sims)
23-04-2012, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 02:30 PM by Minty.)
Fawn Legacy! (Looking for sims)
SO i started a legacy last year and all of my pictures disappered! I was so heart broken that I havent made another one since. I've decided to start a new legacy soon. The Fawn legacy!

I'll start the legacy as soon as i've filled my town with simmies. If anyone wants to help out please please please commet with a link to download some of your sims to live in the town.

I'm looking for any sims any age (Or better yet a household of sims) To possibly appear in my legacy or have desendents that will appear in the legacy. I'm also looking for cool custom content or public lots (espeacily bars or parks)

Please comment with some of your favorite sims that you want to see in this legacy!

-KitKat_207
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Fawn Legacy! (Looking for sims)
I don't like messing with people's posts in this way, but in the above case I had to as it was appearing in very large font (not Kitkat_207's fault by the way, the Source code said she'd chosen Small text!), also putting in paragraphs made it easier to read.

So, any willing victims wish to step forward for the Fawn legacy? Come on now, don't be shy! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
24-04-2012, 04:51 PM
I might give it a try with a couple of sims. Smile
27-04-2012, 03:11 AM
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html...Id=5446014

There's Jace, he's a YA. (:

And his counterpart (they should be together!)
Clarissa.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html...Id=5446012

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
27-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Here's my contribution(assuming you come back):

* The Waters Household (normal town family with a teenage daughter and a child son)

* The Hathaway Household (6 roomies 3 guys and 3 gals, unrelated - should preferably be split)

* The Coaley Household (assuming you're not racist, here's a *black* young family)

Heh. I had fun, altho my computer derped and exploded at some point. ^^;