Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Funerals, Bachelor parties, baby showers etc.
11-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Funerals, Bachelor parties, baby showers etc.
So where are all these things and especiall the funeral part. I mean it's a sad part or the game when your sims die and maybe you don't want to emphasize it but I mean it is more to celebrate someones life. I think that the way it should work is that sims write wills and all their wealth can be sent to wherever they choose and in the will it should be optional that you pay or plan for your funeral and where your tombstone will be in the cemetery so that it's up to the player if they want on. Then when the sim dies a hearse should come and pick them up and take them away (since there is a common graveyard now anyway it seems they should do this anyway to have the tombstone sent there) then if you decided on having a funeral it should happen the next day or something over the grave. I just really wish they'd put some form of a funeral in so that there was some closure to sims lives.

Then for bachelor parties and baby showers and all the other good stuff like graduations and retirement parties. I think they should really throw at least a few of them in I mean I think anyway weddings should be more planned with invites and all the fun stuff like where it should take place and what food to serve and the dance andmaybe even a maid of honor and such. Since that will make it more concrete for when the marriage will be then the bachelor and becheloretter parties can be the night before. I also think graduation is on eof the most important part of a persons life so I think it should be for a sim too. Also I think that retirement shouldn't be so easy either I Think you should be able to throw a party for that to so that you have closure.

<3
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Funerals, Bachelor parties, baby showers etc.
I like all these ideas! But added with Prom and that would be great
18-04-2012, 05:51 PM
I wish they had more pet/toddler interactions.

I remember in TS2 toddlers used to huggle cats and eat the pet food.
And I really liked it when toddlers huggled each other - it was the cutest thing ever!

As well as toddler baths. ^^

And it would had been great if they made a more detailed Prom party that we can actually have control over?
27-08-2013, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2013 04:12 AM by Tasia714.)
I think those are some great ideas and would enhance the game play for sure.

I would like to see the moms be able to "Nurse" their babies.