Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Importance of Life
05-05-2012, 03:07 PM
The Importance of Life
Hello everyone,I am new to this forum,I registered like a minute ago but i wanted a site where i can express my sims' feelings.
Anyways here is a story of a man who thought his life was always miserable.After he died he realized life is his true wealth.

INTRODUCTION
Hello everyone.My name is Andrew Munson.You can call me Andrew or Andy.
I was a male sim living with my dog,Downey on the peaceful town of Sunset Valley.
I was good friends with my neighbors,Claire Ursine,Hank Goddard and Pauline Wan.
Here is a picture of me smiling with my dog,Atleast before i died.
[Image: screenshot5xm.jpg]

This was my last happy moment with Downey and everyone else before i was gone.
Over the years when i was still living i thought death was happiness.It was not.Death
is like a forever nightmare haunting your dreams.I might be unhappy with my life but
i never wanted to die and live my best friend alone.In my story below you will realize
too that life is a gift that shouldn't be wasted.
CHAPTER ONE
I was at the consignment store.Over there i saw hundreds of goodies and furniture,Things that i would never forget.
I headed for the register as a cold wind brushed in my body.I was nervous.This was the first and last time i went to
a consignment store.I introduced myself to the register and he replied,"Nice to meet you,Andrew.Name's Holden Wonzy."
I talked and chatted with him for a few seconds and browsed at the consigned items.I saw dozens of items,Miners,books,
paintings and even rare gems.I couldn't find the perfect thing to find until i decided to take a look in my bag.I saw my
harvester that i never used.I decided to consign it to Holden.He replied,"Thanks Andrew.I'll let you know if someone
buys your item".I thanked him for being a good friend and i turned my back and walked towards the exit door.
I got in my car,Inserted the key and drove to my house.Downey was excited to see me.I petted him and i went inside
the house.I was quite bored and i got some grass at the basement.I started sculpting a topiary and it looked good.I
placed it near my hot tub.I felt an aching in my stomach and got myself my favorites-Pancakes.The fresh and new smell
of the Pancakes led me to a burp.I was feeling quite bored again.I was about to grab my Miner when my cellphone received a
call.I took it out of my pocket and said,"This is Andrew,who is this?".It was the science facility.They offered me a master
invention by collecting all the needed items.I got the first two-Palladium and 10 life fruit but i was quite stuck with the third:
A heart shaped Pink diamond.Soon enough i found a pink diamond but i had to cut it.I returned home right away to rest.I was
feeling very tired that i used my garage to go to the bed since the stairs were too long.The garage was very near to my pool
and i had to go through it.All of the sudden Downey barked at me so hard that i was scared and fell to the pool.I was very
tired and couldn't swim.I started yelling for help.Eventually i submerged to the bottom of the pool.I heard my good friend
and neighbor Claire Ursine plummet though the door before i lost control of myself.Downey was very sad to lose his master.
He was crying alot and he tried to plead but as always the plea failed.
CHAPTER TWO
I saw and sensed nothing but black.I saw a white-gray scythe moving towards me.As it got closer the Grim Reaper-
my biggest fear came to me saying things i never understood.I even remember him saying something similar to:
"MORE SALT".I tried to laugh but since i am now dead i couldn't do anything but watch.I saw him pointing at me and later
to an urn.I understood what he meant.I was very sad and i said to him,"Please sir,Give me another chance to live!I will do
anything to live again".He actually replied in my language,"Sorry but i cannot do anything.Now please go to your grave."
I did went to the urn as it sucks me to the air like wind.
In the urn i saw a bright light.It was not moving in any way.I tried to go to it and it led me somewhere i never knew i would be:
The graveyard.It was late night.I saw other ghosts talking about me.Another ghost whom i recognized as the late Kitty Landgraab talked to me and she explained the life of ghosts and asked me to go with it.I told her i couldn't.She told me i'll
get used to it.She went to the graveyard exit and stole a car.I did what she did,I also stole a car but i don't know where to
go.I decided to go back to my old house.To my suprise the house is demolished and Downey is nowhere to be found.
I went to the other two houses,and i found no difference except Pauline and Wan act like they were married.I don't believe it
since they were having an issue.I went to the Williams' Sports Center and i used one of their computers.I browsed through the
pet adoption but i couldn't find Downey.A man with a dog that looks exactly like Downey arrived.I had to go back to my grave,
But i just went back to it forcely.I do the same thing everyday,Go out of my grave,Search for Downey and go back to my
grave.

I want you people to enjoy your lives and protect it the hardest you can.I lived a pretty good life and i thought it was miserable.
One accident proved me wrong:Life is the best gift people could have.
Try to understand that because one day you will regret you lost your life.

That is all,people!
Roughly took me an hour to write it.It's like 1 AM here and i gotta go to sleep.
Hope you all like it,It is the first story i wrote outside of Sims Wiki Smile
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: The Importance of Life
Awesome.

a little bit of feedback, it could do with some more pictures. Apart from that its a great story.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

07-05-2012, 12:37 PM
(06-05-2012 01:10 AM)simman23 Wrote:  Awesome.

a little bit of feedback, it could do with some more pictures. Apart from that its a great story.
Thanks.
I can't upload photos cause they turn out to be bugged.
BTW He never died anyways.
I just faked it because he was about to cross the pool when i exited the game.
12-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Well let's make a new chapter Smile
CHAPTER THREE
After going back to my grave i noticed it contains a house-a beach house that is.It is similar to my old beach house.
I went to that mysterious house.I saw no difference-until then.I saw what happened after i died,Claire was panicking and called for the police for help.They thought she was joking and fined her 500 simoleons.She was mad,saying she only tried to help someone from death.The police told her to shut up and go home.She went home,angrily.Downey went over his pet house and laid down there.Then i noticed what happened to him-A man came and took him.I thought it was the pet people or something but it wasn't.
It was someone else.Then i "teleported" back when i was searching for Downey on the computer at Williams Sports Plaza.The man with a dog similar to Downey was the same man that took Downey,Whom i recognized as the infamous Nick Alto.So Nick went to his car carrying Downey.Downey had no choice but to follow him.The time was 10:00 PM,And my neighbors were already asleep.
It was then when he was driving away with his car i was forced to come out of my grave.I saw ghosts again but this time i couldn't see Kitty.So i stole a car and drived to Nick Alto's home:Villa Alto.I couldn't find him and Downey either.I only found his wife-or so by then Vita Alto and her daughter Holly.Vita was an evil person,She drove me out of the house even if i was a ghost.
I was forced back to my grave again.This time i saw a sign saying "Starlight Shores" placed near steep hills.Now i knew where i was.I wasn't at Sunset Valley anymore,I was at the city of Starlight Shores.