Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Sims 3:Diesel Stuff
12-05-2012, 03:18 AM
The Sims 3:Diesel Stuff
Okay so you guys know about the 6th stuff pack,Katy Perry's Sweet Treats right?
Just yesterday on the night of May 10,2012(Night here when it was announced)EA officially announced it on their website.
Here are some information.
Style your Sims with the latest Diesel apparel, accessories and furniture and get ready for successful living!
Find the look that fits your Sim’s style and get ready for successful living! In The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack, players will have access to Diesel and their younger lifestyle brand 55DSL’s apparel for men and women as well as Diesel’s home furnishings so anyone can recreate the hottest looks and decorate their Sims’ homes with the distinctive furniture that makes Diesel one of the most popular lifestyle brands in the world.
[Image: TS3_DIESEL_STUFF_OUTDOOR.jpg]

[Image: sims-diesel-pack.jpg]
Dress to impress! The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack includes over three dozen clothing items like dresses, jackets and the brand’s iconic denim collection that allows Sims to be who they want to be whether they are cool, chic, modern or casual. Complete the look at home and give the Sims a fabulous lifestyle with over a dozen objects including coffee tables, a bed and a sofa from Diesel home collection. Appealing to fans of Diesel and 55DSL clothing, many of the items found in-game are also available as real life items in Diesel stores and diesel.com.
The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff is set to be released July 10,2012(hey that's 13 days before my birthday)On USA.

So The Sims 3 now has a 7th stuff pack.What will be the next expansion pack?
Please post your opinions and what you want to see in this stuff pack.
BTW Diesel is an Italian clothing brand.
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: The Sims 3:Diesel Stuff
I'm actually excited for this one! I saw the clothes and they look nice imo. WAY better than the Katy Perry Pack coming out *vomit*.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
12-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Some say their just making up for the Katy Perry crap. I'm not excited enough to buy it but whatever.
13-05-2012, 01:12 PM
the clothes look nice but...i am not really thrilled about it :/
15-05-2012, 10:31 PM
looks ok, well at least its better then that Katy Perry stuff, but it's too bad I stopped buying sims games (and EA games in general) for now. I guess I never did buy stuff packs, back when I did buy sims games.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

15-06-2012, 07:28 PM
I've never skipped a EP or SP since Sims started ,but I skipped the KP pack.
I've never heard of Diesel,but I'm looking forward to this SP. My Sims need more clothes.
15-06-2012, 07:42 PM
I only bought the Katy Perry pack because it was on sale at Target for less than a normal stuff pack, $18!! I don't use the stuff much though. Sad

15-06-2012, 10:03 PM
The Katy Perry stuff made me feel nauseated. It's a SP that will never find its way into my game. The Diesel stuff looks OK, though, and my sims can always use an addition to their wardrobe, but it needs to offer something different to the outfits already available, like more options for male sims would be useful. All the best stuff in the store or EPs/SPs is always for the ladies.
20-06-2012, 02:49 AM
I wish they would advertise this stuff pack more, there hasn't been much revealed since the initial announcement, and there has been a live chat for an EP coming out in September before a live chat for this stuff pack. Sad Granted KPST was different since it was more of a promo pack, but there should be at least some more info revealed about this stuff pack before its release. Sad

21-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Agreed, I'd like to see more pictures. If it looks good I'll buy it. If it looks so-so I'll wait and ask Santa at Christmas!