Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Sims 3:Diesel Stuff
21-06-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: The Sims 3:Diesel Stuff
There's going to be a live chat on this stuff pack! I think it's next week but I can't remember but finally!!!! Big Grin

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2012, 10:29 AM
That's good, hopefully they'll show some more pictures. I was thinking that I would quite like some new styles of sunglasses for my sims - and some nicer jeans!
10-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Diesel is available. Anyone have it? Are the jeans flattering and the sunglasses stylish?
11-07-2012, 06:12 PM
I wish I had it! I'm buying it along with Generations as soon as I get my Walmart gift cards in the mail from my debit card rewards Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
13-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Oooh, rewards!

Do you like the Lazy Game Reviewer? He didn't rate Diesel all that highly. The clothes I've seen on the EA forum look good, but the ones he went through in his review looked pretty dull. Maybe EA have shown the best and he managed to show the worst! I still think sims need better jeans though, so I'll get it some day when it's really cheap.

I do not like that the furniture cannot be properly recoloured though. CAS is one of the best things in Sims 3 and it is disappointing not to be able to change the furniture. Nah
14-07-2012, 11:53 AM
I <3 LGR. I felt so awesome when he replied to my comment on his review of diesel stuff. Tongue

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

14-07-2012, 03:14 PM
I bought Diesel the day it was released and have yet to install.
I'm 2 updates behind with the game and am being very lazy. I
think I also have to update Twallans mods. I shouldn't say "I" since
my daughter is the one who installs the MODs for me. Blush
16-07-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm a bit behind with updates as well, since I didn't get Showtime or Sweet Treats there seemed no point to inflicting the dangers of an EA patch upon my currently stable game. I sort of want the Diesel patch though, because it comes with a collections feature for Store sets. They should have introduced that in the beginning - it drives me nuts trying to match up the things that should be in sets in-game.