Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meet Lindsay!
13-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Meet Lindsay!
Meet Lindsay Morgan-The average girl of Finnington!
I created her in CAS.Even though i'm giving some fake memories of her below.
Btw Finnington is a world created by armiel in Mod The Sims.

Lindsay's Childhood
Lindsay Morgan was born in the sleepy town of Riverview to wealthy couple James Morgan and Olivia Morgan(nee McArthur).
She had a good childhood,She learned how to potty from her father,How to talk from her mother and how to walk both from her father and mother.During her child years she had many friends and excelled in class.She was very friendly and (gasp!) suprisingly looking for love.This was later changed during her teen years.
Lindsay's Teen Years
Lindsay became a teen after her father celebrated his adult birthday.Like her childhood she is still friendly and is still looking for love.However one accident ruined it all.After coming home in her school bus she was suprised to see her house burned to the ground-Her father and mother nowhere to be found.She was having a mood swing by then.She lived all alone by herself begging people for help.No one helped her.She later found out the house was burned by a meteor that struck her house.She found this meteor and had a bright idea,To sell it.She sold it for a massive amount of simoleons.She moved to the town of Finnington which was very small.She received a serious trauma after what happened and caused her traits to change from Friendly to Shy and she lost her Hopeless Romantic trait.She never wanted to meet her true love again because of the tragedy.
Lindsay's Young Adult Years
She celebrated her birthday days(or years) before i created her in The Sims 3.She was still on the plane when she celebrated her birthday.She arrived on the town and was given many houses to choose-She chose the beach house Bayfundy Bungalow.She kinda liked the name and the design.So she went in her new house-Made a few changes and voila!Her new house is better than ever.She was feeling lonely but since she was shy she didn't want someone else on the house.So she bought a few cat items on the shop and got in her computer and she finally adopted a cat.When the cat arrived she renamed him to Kitty.Kitty liked his name even though he is a boy.He became good friends with his master.He is shy like Lindsay.Lindsay managed to overcome some of her shyness and went next door-The house of the feared vampire Elvira Slayer.Elvira welcomed her in even though she was unfriendly.She was actually a friendly vampire no one visits.She became friends with Lindsay and soon enough Lindsay became a celebrity herself.She was also fond of Martial Arts which she liked since she was a teen.She used some of her old Martial Art accessories and she became a white belter!(Level 1 Martial Arts)She also bought an aquarium which she will use to bring home some koi fish(Her favorites)from her trip to Shang Simla,China.

Well that's about it i will write her adventure on China tomorrow or a few days from now.It's night here and i'm kind of tired.
Let me right more things about her,favorites,traits,zodiac sign etc.

More of Lindsay Morgan
She has the following traits:
Shy
Natural Cook
Disciplined
Lucky(Even though she lost her parents)
Neat

She likes the following:
Martial Arts
Cooking
Taking care of fish
Taking care of cats

Her favorites:
Food:Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Music:Classical
Color:Pink(She also likes Green and Purple)

Pictures

Here is a picture of Lindsay's house.

[Image: screenshot17zj.jpg]

And here is a picture of her practicing Martial Arts.
[Image: screenshot18tq.jpg]

And here is her cat Kitty sleeping on his Classy Cat Condo.
[Image: screenshot19zz.jpg]

The reason the picture on The Importance of Life was bugged because i put in a wrong link BangHead
Yay,looks like that's the end of my story.

Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: Meet Lindsay!
Hi there Lindsay! Great start so far! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply