Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Pets. Urgent
11-06-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 09:08 PM by DaveGiant.)
Sims 3 Pets. Urgent
Got my gf The Sims 3 pets on the XBOX. She is stuck and annoyed. Does anyone know how to solve this problem.

Her Sim was in town and came across a puppy. She told her Sim to pick it up. A while later she told her Sim to go home. Sim took puppy with him. Now the puppy is stuck on the lot. She can get the sim to pick up the dog but when she tells the sim to go somewhere he puts it down. Its not the households dog. You cannot control the family that own the dog.
12-06-2012, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 06:59 AM by Ollie.)
RE: Sims 3 Pets. Urgent
Two posts - one moaning about the entry questions to join the site, the other wanting an answer to a tech question. Not even so much as an introduction, let alone a "please" to the question you want help with, which you couldn't even be bothered to put in the right forum (I've had to move it to the correct one - Technical - it's not rocket science) and you've arrogantly marked "URGENT".

How delightful!

Thbowlofstupid

You can't be bothered with the basic niceties, I can't be bothered answering your question.

Go and complain about it on the tech comments section of the Guardian newspaper where you spend most of your time moaning anyway DaveGiant aka Perad - or should I say web "designer" Jason Stanley of Woodford Green?

So please accept this f**k off with a free complimentary "you complete and utter fannyspangle" as you vacate the premises.

[Image: youaretheweak128454368327812500.jpg]

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

PS: Ollie says lol. Big Grin

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Thread Closed