Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: How many is the most kids you ever had?
1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19 or more
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is happining in your sims game right now?
22-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Tongue What is happining in your sims game right now?
This forum is just about what is happining in your sims game right now. In mine their are two parents and two children. The parents names are Garrett Conwey and Lisa Conwey and they have two daughters, Adele Conwey and Addallee Conwey! Adele is their oldest, she is a teenager and Addallee just turned into a toddeler. Garrett is a toddeler sports coach in the athletic career (2) and Lisa is a singer. They got married right out of high school and had Adele right their after. Then when adele turned into a child they got pregnant with addallee who is now a toddler. Adele has a boyfriend named Spencer. He is also in high school. They have been best friends since elementary school so i think they are going to get married. Both Garrett and Lisa's lifetime wish are to raise five children from babies to teenagers so they have one so far and we think Lisa is now pregnant again because she is having morning sickness. I hope she has a boy now because they already have two daughters. But they are at least having five because that is both of their lifetime wishes. It shouldnt be that hard though becuase one of my other families had 19 children. All were delivered by the mom and none were adopted. No i did not mod my game i just had six children and then when one would move out i would get her pregnant. They all came fromt the same dad. So give me updates on your game and i will keep you all updated with mine but until then...

MAY GOD BLESS YOU Smile
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: What is happining in your sims game right now?
I dunno , I guess around 9-10 is the most amount of kids in a sims game.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

23-05-2012, 06:20 PM
RE: What is happining in your sims game right now?
I think I got nearly 20 on a long life span for a baby challenge haha.
In my legacy home there are two adults (Jace and Clary, who are married) and Cassia (teen) and Simon (teen) It's a mess right now! Haha. Oh, and there's Grace, the kitty. Big Grin

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy