Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy from Texas!
16-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Howdy from Texas!
Hello everyone! My name is Natasha and I have been playing Sims since....umm...wow..2003 maybe? It's been awhile Smile

I have made legacies before and I love them but over the years -- you guys know how computers crash -- I lost one one of my favorites in 2008 and it was the farthest I had gotten with a custom neighborhood in Sims 2!

But now, I am starting another legacy in Sims 3 (I'm selling off my Sims 2 collection on ebay) and it's a 'months of the year' legacy. I'm starting with January Sommers and I hope I get to make actual progress with this one.
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2012, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2012 06:40 PM by Minty.)
RE: Howdy from Texas!
Welcome to Sims Forums. Here are your complimentary glass of nectar [Image: haveadrink.gif]
plumbob [Image: 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_.gif]
and pan [Image: fryingpan.gif]

There's tea in the kitchen, but Bobert ate the last of the cake. Think there's still some biscuits, not dunky ones I'm afraid.

If you want to do a legacy, be our guest. There's a special section for the legacies and stories for those that like to have something to sit and read at length whilst waiting for the washing machine to finish.

[Image: egyptiandance.gif]
[Image: wacko.gif]
[Image: fryingpan.gif]

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Hello Natasha! I like legacies too. I think my Sims 2 legacy was played for about 3-4 years. Hard to imagine getting that long out a Sims 3 neighbourhood!

It seems to me that the cake and biscuit situation in the SF kitchen is getting desperate. Better get baking. *goes to look for baking tray*

Caspin
16-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Hi Natasha, welcome to SimsForums. I can't wait to see your legacy! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

17-07-2012, 12:31 AM
[runs to donut shop and brings back enough for everyone]