Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could someone please chuck the Naked Rambler into a big patch of nettles?
17-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Wink Could someone please chuck the Naked Rambler into a big patch of nettles?
Oh lordie, he's out on the loose (very loose!) again.

[Image: e8wuqg.jpg]

I can imagine what his children are going to tell him, "piddle off dad, all the kids in school rip on us constantly because you behave like a monumental prat!"

What is this fool trying to prove? If he really is so obsessed with people's right to not wear clothes, why is he always wearing that silly bushman's hat?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2012, 08:50 AM
RE: Could someone please chuck the Naked Rambler into a big patch of nettles?
I want to know why he needs that huge backpack if he doesn't bother wearing anything other than the hat!
18-07-2012, 07:08 PM
He probably needs that backpack to carry his enormous ego in. Pity the rest of him isn't so enormous (oh dear, this is getting into a BMC conversation here!).

That's what probably would cure him, a bit of aversion therepy. A few hours of pointing & laughing from the ladies, frequent use of such phrases "that reminds me, I need to buy some Wee Willie Winkies for the kids/some maggots for going fishing" & he'll soon be dashing to his nearest Primark.

19-07-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm just concerned that he may experience unpleasant chafing. And insanity.
20-07-2012, 10:56 AM
(18-07-2012 07:08 PM)Minty Wrote:  Pity the rest of him isn't so enormous (oh dear, this is getting into a BMC conversation here!).

No, we're not quite at BMC levels yet - no gnomes have been involved. Biggrin
24-07-2012, 10:23 PM
That's Gough been arrested again, after walking past a children's play area in a public park and refusing to either put clothes on at that point or move on. Even his most ardent apologists can't escape this time from admitting he was trying to engineer confrontation, as he was taking a route with no other direction off it than straight south into Dunfermline town centre, the first town you come to after Perth if you head south.

Here's an idea. Jail him for five months up at Peterhead, release him in the middle of winter, & we'll see how long his "principles" last (they'll probably freeze & break off!) Biggrin

11-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Update - they released him because they were scared of him being chucked out in winter & freezing to death. Personally I've have thought dying of exposure would have been rather apt.

He walked through Kelso and "just happened" to pass by some football parks where young boys were playing. Amazing the number of times he just so happens to pass by areas with children, not that he's trying to get himself arrested or anything Nah

The Sun newspaper is following him all the way & it turns out have been providing him with food, which explains why he hasn't starved to death yet. It also explains why the police this time have just ignored him, knowing he was trying to set himself up again.

Today he crossed the border into England, so now he's Northumberland's problem, not ours. Good riddance Stephen Gough.

Worse luck for England, he's now got a copycat, someone called Nigel Keer who is a bus driver & has just won a court case to get up to the same.

[Image: article-0-156B483C000005DC-857_634x355.jpg]

Another attention seeking tool. All this talk about "freedom" and liberation - so why do they both wear hats, shoes and socks?

Running around in the scud doesn't make him a hero or (as I suspect is his real motive) some sort of uber-manly stud. He's got a pot belly & man boobs, saggy man boobs at that, & should be wearing a burka, never mind clothes.

Why is it the ones wanting to run around in buck naked are the very ones with bodies that if they were put in for an MOT the garage would say "I'd send it to the scrapyard". If they offered themselves up for a Nepalese Sky burial, the vultures would probably go "um no thanks, I'm on a diet this week". Daft idiots!

12-10-2012, 07:40 AM
This is just disturbing. It seems they are contributing absolutely nothing to society. In fact, they are wasting taxpayer money (I assume, I'm from Canada so it would be taxpayer money here) and wasting the valuable time of the police.

What are they liberated from? Clothes? Because clothes are so damn restricting...right. We all know what's under the clothes, no reason to show it to the world.

[Image: ZMsqu.png]
29-10-2012, 09:33 PM
He's been arrested again, this time for walking in the scud through Hebden Bridge, which happens to be the lesbian capital of Britain (it has more than anywhere else, apparantly).

Anyone else think it a mighty suspicious he just so happened to go through there? Looking to court trouble, since the sight of a naked guy there's not likely to be welcome.

He was also caught out shortly after being released (again) at the campsite he'd set up.

Well lookie lookie!

[Image: xerlu0.jpg]

So much for not wearing clothes! His excuse was he only does it when he's walking otherwise it gets too cold. Heard it! He's been well & truly caught with his pants up now! Biggrin

29-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Oh jesus, he looks like a serial killer.

[Image: ZMsqu.png]