Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could someone please chuck the Naked Rambler into a big patch of nettles?
30-10-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: Could someone please chuck the Naked Rambler into a big patch of nettles?
Why don't they just lock him up forever or put him on house arrest?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Not sure he has a house. Would have to be tent arrest!
09-12-2012, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 10:47 PM by Minty.)
Once again they let him out (but he has to go to court next month to face charges), once again he'd been arrested days later - four times!

From the Buxton Advertiser, November 5th 2012
Stephen Gough, known as the Naked Rambler, was arrested by police on Friday lunchtime.

He was arrested at about 12.15pm while walking along Priestcliffe Road, Priestcliffe near Buxton.
He appeared before magistrates in Chesterfield, on Saturday morning, charged with indecent exposure.

From Bakewell Today, 8th November 2012

A HIKER known as the Naked Rambler has denied threatening behaviour after he has been accused of entering a Castleton shop wearing no clothes.

Chesterfield magistrates’ court heard on Tuesday how Stephen Gough, 53, allegedly entered ASD Jewellers nude and spoke to staff member Deborah Gill.

Prosecuting solicitor Helen Griffiths said: “The defendant is said to have entered a shop in Castleton. He spoke to member of staff Deborah Gill and she claims he had no clothes on and made little effort to disguise this.

“Gough asked where he could get gasoline for a heater and she gave him directions to a local garage and he left the shop.”

From the Express & Star, November 28th 2012

The former Royal Marine was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure at a canal towpath in the village of Huddlesford, near Lichfield.He appeared naked to deny one charge of public nuisance, namely indecent exposure, before Cannock Magistrates Court on Monday.

Staffordshire Police spokesman Peter Bate confirmed: “Staffordshire Police arrested a 53-year-old man on a canal towpath in Huddlesford on Friday afternoon.

He was charged with indecent exposure and remanded to appear before magistrates at Cannock on Monday, November 26.

The case was adjourned until December for a trial and Gough was released on unconditional bail by the Cannock court.

From the Redditch Standard, Wednesday 5th December 2012

THE MAN dubbed the Naked Rambler was arrested after walking through the borough in the nude.

Stephen Gough and another man, who has not been named, were sighted on the Alcester Road shortly before 11.40am on Friday (November 30). Ten minutes later they were arrested on suspicion of outraging public decency by West Mercia Police as they made their way through Tardebigge near Hewell Grange prison.

Both men were taken to Redditch Police Station and released without charge but Gough, who has been repeatedly jailed as a result of his belief he should be allowed to be naked in public, was arrested again after making his way over the Warwickshire border to Bickmarsh, near Bidford-on-Avon.

After refusing to put clothes on, he appeared before magistrates at the Warwickshire Justice Centre in Leamington wearing just his socks.

The 53-year-old pleaded not guilty to using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or disorderly behaviour on Saturday, December 1.
Magistrates adjourned the case for trial in February and warned Gough it could go ahead in his absence if he failed to attend.

That's the Derbyshire Police & courts, the Staffordshire police & courts, the Warwickshire police & courts joining the West Yorkshire police & courts (for what happened at Hebden Bridge) in having to deal with this attention seeking dingbat at considerable expense to the taxpayer, but great for the lawyers making so much easy money from this.

He also goes into a shop starkers asking to get gasoline for a heater.

Not that he was attempting to beg the question from them "why don't you put some clothes on if you're feeling cold?" so he could start ranting off about his freedom of expression, deary me no!

Please let there be a nice big snow blizzard soon. Not only so I can use my awesome snow shovel, but so that idiot's danglies freeze & fall off. Once he's got nothing left to expose, that'll be the end of his escapades!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
10-12-2012, 12:49 PM
(09-12-2012 10:45 PM)Minty Wrote:  After refusing to put clothes on, he appeared before magistrates at the Warwickshire Justice Centre in Leamington wearing just his socks.

Does he not count socks as clothes? But socks must be clothes or Dobby would never be freed!

He could wear extra socks over his bits and then he wouldn't be so chilly.
11-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Oh brilliant, a by-election is to be held in the constituency of Eastleigh.

Guess who is that town's most famous "celebrity". Go on, guess!

What's the betting some wise guy will egg him on to stand as a candidate. Poor Eastleigh. Their MPs have really made them a laughing stock. Remember Stephen Milligan? He that was found dead on his kitchen table with a carrier bag over his head & wearing nothing but stilettos & black stockings? He was the Parliamentary secretary to Jonathan "Sword of truth and trusty shield of British fair play" Aitkin, who was in turn jailed for perjury.

Oh dear, now I think about it, he could be in with a shout of winning! Shocked

11-02-2013, 09:35 PM
(11-02-2013 12:35 AM)Minty Wrote:  He that was found dead on his kitchen table with a carrier bag over his head & wearing nothing but stilettos & black stockings?

Well accidents can happen, Minty!

I really don't want more footage of Mr Naked Rambler, though. He can keep his bits to himself!
06-09-2015, 10:49 PM
He's back out again, walking in the buff again, trying to go see his teenage children again, & The Guardian are defending his right to behave like a selfish pillock, again.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...ed-rambler

This is in the same week there was a programme on Channel 4 about Spielplatz, Hertfordshire, the only nudie community in the UK which is in danger of shutting down due to lack of members.

Am I the only one seeing the clear answer to his little problem? Of course it would mean he'd no longer be in the newspapers or TV, but I'm sure that wouldn't bother him at all.

07-09-2015, 05:27 PM
Pleeeeeease can I follow him as he walks around, so I can ring a bell and say "shame shame shame".

Clapping
08-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Wouldn't it just be easier (and cheaper) to just shoot him and ask questions later? He's clearly a menace to society and no one would miss him.

Rifftrax - Some movies have it coming! http://www.rifftrax.com

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Rifftrax. Just a fan. I think they're awesome. BeatingHeart

I'm Richard Hammond's biggest American fan. BeatingHeart
25-04-2016, 09:38 PM
The latest on mid life crisis attention diva watch:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/...alks-with/

Britain's "Naked Rambler", who has spent more than a decade on a nude crusade, has decided to wear clothes so he can take his sick mother for walks.

Stephen Gough, 57, has spent much of the last decade behind bars over his refusal to wear clothes after he first took to wandering naked in 2003.

But he is putting aside his staunch belief in trekking with his clothes off so he can take care of his dementia-suffering mother Nora, 89, and take her for strolls without being arrested.

"She's gradually getting worse. I need to be here. I had to respond to what was necessary"

His vow comes just three months after his latest jail spell for public nudity.

In 2003, Mr Gough hiked from Land's End to John O'Groats wearing nothing but his rucksack, hat and boots.

He was locked up several times as he attempted a repeat trip two years later with then girlfriend Melanie Roberts.

The ex-marine revealed that his mother had also suffered a stroke.

Mr Gough, from Eastleigh, Hampshire, said: "At the moment what's appropriate is looking after my mum - she needs 24-hour care.

"If she wants to go for a wander, I'll get dressed and go with her whatever time it is.

"Obviously I'm clothed when I'm doing all this - I'd get arrested if I wasn't and then she'd have no one to look after her.

"She's gradually getting worse. I need to be here. I had to respond to what was necessary."

Mr Gough first started walking the length of Britain in 2003, campaigning for freedom of all kinds.

The former lorry driver has been arrested a number of times and completed a number of stints in prison - mostly in solitary confinement due to his refusal to wear clothes.

In January, he was freed from jail after a stretch for breaching a no-nudity Asbo.

Oh right, so it's been okay for your kids to be bullied mercilessly through their school years thanks to their nutjob dad's antics, but now you're willing to shelve your brittle principles for your mum at the point she no longer knows what planet she's on anyway? Pity you didn't do so when she was still compos mentis & having to live down you being a sick weirdo to her neighbours & friends.

It's clear he doesn't really care at all - this is him trying to play the sympathy card, one last moment of attention mongering before bowing out & going back to the real world of work & paying the mortgage with his tail distinctly between his legs after throwing a decade of his life & every relationship he ever had away.

Goodbye Stephen Gough, & good riddance:- There's a "career" trolling the official EA Sims forum waiting you if you get really bored, they could do probably with a new middle aged drama diva oxygen thief!

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan