Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Who do you want and/or think is going to win?
Johanna King
Kenzie Linton
Andy Linton
Willie Pickles
Maggie Inton
Michelle Wallace
Alex Parker
Pelican Nooster
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killer Fun (A Sims story)
20-07-2012, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2012 05:19 PM by Sara2573.)
Killer Fun (A Sims story)
Okay, so I just joined this site and I am going to try posting a story. (The pictures won't be very good, since I am taking them with a camera and uploading them to a laptop.)

It is about eight people, locked in a
house, have to perform 1 task all day long. The first one to give
up gets killed, and the others get released into the main room to enjoy
the rest of the day. At 9:00 AM the next day they start again, doing a
different task this time, and the first one to stop dies. I’ll repeat
the process until I only have 1 person left.

House: [Image: IMG_0873-Copy-Copy.jpg]

Inside: [Image: 2q1i36h.jpg]
The big room is the Relaxation and the two rooms to the left of that is the bathrooms. The other 8 rooms are task rooms for all 8 people.

Contestants:

[Image: IMG_0876-2.jpg?t=1342798942]
Johanna King

Bio: My name is Johanna, but my close friends call me Joe or JoeJoe. I am an artist. When I am not painting, I am boasting to my friends about how popular my art work is or exercising. I spend about 8 hours total exercising. I guess you can call it kind of an obsession. I eat quite a bit, but I am a vegetarian.

[Image: IMG_0879-1.jpg?t=1342798975]
Kenzie Linton

Bio:

Heyy! My name is Kenzie May Linton. I am young and loving it! I work at Darlingtons as a waitress. I used to play the piano at a club until I broke up with the owner...he ended up firing me. Actually, now that I think about it, a lot of my old bosses are my exes. There was also a couple of my co-workers..maybe 10 of my old co-workers are my exes. Oh well, I am SO EXCITED to be here! I hope there is some cute guys at the house.

[Image: IMG_0881-1.jpg?t=1342799002]
Maggie Inton

Bio:
Hello people! My name is Maggie Inton. I hope these people like me...I have been an outsider for most of my life. I stay quiet and don't get involved in drama. I also don't have much friends. Why need friends if you have food? Oh! And one of my favorite hobbies is sleeping!

[Image: IMG_0882-1.jpg?t=1342799024]
Michelle Wallace

Bio: I am here to kick butt! My name is Michelle, but call me Michie or Mich. I am an athlete! Can you tell? You better be able to! I spend a ton of time working out. If anyone thinks they can beat me...BRING IT ON!

That is all four girls. Here is their picture together.

[Image: IMG_0878-Copy.jpg?t=1342799216]

Time for the guys. Yahoo

[Image: IMG_0887.jpg?t=1342799275]
Pelican Nooster

Bio:
How does my hair look!? I can't believe they only let me bring one everyday outfit. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR ONE OUTFIT EVERYDAY!? Well, My name is Pelican Nooster, don't wear it out. I am a maid and have a relationship with most of the people who have hired me. It's easier to have a relationship with them, so you never actually have to clean! And I still get paid. Yayyyyy! MONEYYYYY! MONEYYYYY! Well...vote for me! You can vote right? BangHead Bad Pelican. This is why you don't join game shows. Well...I think this is a game show...

[Image: IMG_0888.jpg?t=1342799562]
Andy Linton

Bio:

Hello! My name is Andy Nathan Linton. I am Kenzie's twin brother...which I'm guessing she didn't tell you. Figures. I could never keep watch of that girl. She is so wild, the perfect party girl. It may not seem like it, but she is everything to me. I don't know what I would do without her. That is why we came here together. As hard as it was leaving my college studies and family behind, I knew it would be harder not knowing what my sister was doing. They never told us what we have to do here. I hope I make some new friends or something. We did move a whole town just to get here.

[Image: IMG_0886.jpg?t=1342798611]
Alex Parker

Bio:

Hey sweethearts. Alex here. I came here, not really for the game, but to find my soulmate. I have been through so many girls, but none of them were the one for me. I mean sure, I may flirt with a girl here and there, but that doesn't mean I want to have a family with her or marry her. If I don't think a girl is the one for me, I break it off as soon as possible, which is why people call me a player. Well, time to go! Bye love. BeatingHeart

[Image: IMG_0889.jpg?t=1342798587]
Willie Pickle

Bio: Hello, my name is Willie. I go by Wil for short. I like Wil with one l, because I think it looks cooler than Will. I am single, because I am gay. Yes, I like guys. I don't know what else you want to know about me, so bye!

(I actually did check Willie's gender preference and it was Males, so that is why I am making him gay. No, I am not against gays, but I don't want to change Willie's personality either.)

That is the guys! Here is their picture together:

[Image: IMG_0884.jpg?t=1342798633]
(Oh Alex! Talking about kissing. Biggrin If you are wondering, yes, they are sitting in Panda Bear chairs.)

It is Day 1 and time for the contestants to meet each other. Will they become friends, enemies,...or something more? BeatingHeart

I let the girls enter first. Maggie and Michelle started off by going to the bar, Kenzie sat on the couch watching T.V., and Johanna just walked around cluelessly.

[Image: IMG_0890.jpg?t=1342807807]
Andy spent from 11 A.M. to 1 A.M. the next day exercising on the treadmill.
[Image: IMG_0891.jpg?t=1342807799]
Michelle made tried to make conversation with Alex.

[Image: IMG_0897.jpg?t=1342807749]
Willie tried making a move on Alex, but Alex pushed him away.

[Image: IMG_0894.jpg?t=1342807777]
Johanna, Pelican, and Maggie quickly became friends.

[Image: IMG_0895.jpg?t=1342807766]
Kenzie watched T.V. silently with Willie. They made some conversation, but not much.

[Image: IMG_0896.jpg?t=1342807757]

After awhile, they both got up and went to the bar. Kenzie struck up a conversation with Alex that soon turned to flirting.

[Image: IMG_0898.jpg?t=1342807739]

[Image: IMG_0900.jpg?t=1342807712]
And then she went running. (Yes, that is her athletic wear. I made it!)

[Image: IMG_0906.jpg?t=1342807700]
Alex went to go talk to Michelle about boats.

[Image: IMG_0908.jpg?t=1342807722]
Pelican woke up around midnight to go take a shower.

[Image: IMG_0907.jpg?t=1342807732]
Andy finally stopped running.

Around 5 A.M., everyone finally went asleep. In the first day, some people were already pretty close and some were having troubles with others. How will their first challenge go? Who will be the first to die?

[Image: IMG_0909.jpg?t=1342810036]
All the girls are in the top rooms (From left to right: Johanna, Kenzie, Maggie, Michelle) and all the guys are in the right rooms (From top to bottom: Pelican, Will, Alex, Andy).

[Image: IMG_0910.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0911.jpg]

After hours and hours of running, one of the girls finally got off.

[Image: IMG_0913.jpg?t=1342810282]
Johanna was called to the Deathroom. She had no idea what was awaiting her when she walked into a room right outside the house. The door slammed shut behind her and her eyes focused to the dim light in the room. It was empty except for a fridge. The odd part was that the fridge was blocked off by counters.

[Image: IMG_0914.jpg?t=1342810389]
Johanna wasn't scared though. Even if the room was dark and filthy. She was an artist and thought the best of every situation. She would get out right? This was just a test. She wouldn't starve to death in this cold, bare room. That was twisted...sadistic even. How could people gain pleasure from inflicting pain on others? In this case, by killing them. Sure, she had never met the person who invited her onto the show 'Killer Fun', but they couldn't be killers.

Johanna stood and paced in that room for hours, thinking. She began to get worried that she was actually trapped in this room until she died. She began to become hungrier and hungrier. She was hungry after exercising for so long. It was maddening. Johanna began to lose track of time. She just stood there. Death was no surprise to her when it finally came. She -almost- gladly went.

[Image: IMG_0925.jpg?t=1342810416]
And that was the death of our first contestant.

[Image: IMG_0918.jpg?t=1342810855]

Johanna King
1990-2012
Died of starvation
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: Killer Fun (A Sims story)
I have to apologize for the pictures being so big. I tried making them smaller, but they didn't change. I'm still uploading the other people, but I'm busy watching Big Brother right now. Big Grin
20-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello, hello and welcome to the show (go introduce yourself in the Introductions section, you subversive! Tongue ).

This is almost like Big Brother meets Battle Royale without the weapons! Biggrin Sounds like a plan to me Yes

There's nothing particularly wrong with the pictures that size reduction won't help. It "tightens" the picture up and makes it look less pixelated. If you use the sharpen function on any old graphics manipulation program, that will also help.

For instance:-

[Image: 2q1i36h.jpg]

[Image: 2dhy59c.jpg]

I take it you aren't fond of the In Game camera in Sims 2 (the old Press C mode)? You can also used the Prnt Scrn button function, but in order to do that, before starting up your Sims 2 game you have to right click the game icon on your desk top, go to Properties, go to the folder marked Compatabilities, and on the 'Settings' section half way down click the tick box for 'Disable Desktop Composition'

(This used to be always ticked by default, but Microsoft were forced to change it from Windows 7 onwards after program manufacturers complained)

The one snag is every time you take a Print Scrn shot, you will have to minimise your game to desktop and paste it into a graphics manipulation program (Photoshop, Paint.net or whatever) before you take another or it will be lost, since Prnt Scrn saves to the Clipboard.

If you want to give the internal Sims 2 camera another chance, you may want to have a look at the Sims Wiki page on taking photos for Sims 2, you can find it here:

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=MTS2...thumbnails

Anyway, enjoy your Homicidacy!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
20-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Diablo Ah, sim death - fun!

I like the idea that the person who gives up on the task first is eliminated (in a somewhat permanent sense). Reward the more tenacious sims!

How will the losing sims be killed? It would be fun if the execution could be linked to the task that they gave up on. So if they were meant to be washing dishes all day, they could be drowned to keep with the water link, for example. I don't know.

I'm going now, as I appear to be developing some sort of sadistic tenancy just by contemplating your story.
20-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Awesome! Interesting concept/challenge, I might give something like this a try in my own sims game.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

20-07-2012, 04:14 PM
(20-07-2012 09:58 AM)Minty Wrote:  Hello, hello and welcome to the show (go introduce yourself in the Introductions section, you subversive! Tongue ).

This is almost like Big Brother meets Battle Royale without the weapons! Biggrin Sounds like a plan to me Yes

There's nothing particularly wrong with the pictures that size reduction won't help. It "tightens" the picture up and makes it look less pixelated. If you use the sharpen function on any old graphics manipulation program, that will also help.

For instance:-

[Image: 2q1i36h.jpg]

[Image: 2dhy59c.jpg]

I take it you aren't fond of the In Game camera in Sims 2 (the old Press C mode)? You can also used the Prnt Scrn button function, but in order to do that, before starting up your Sims 2 game you have to right click the game icon on your desk top, go to Properties, go to the folder marked Compatabilities, and on the 'Settings' section half way down click the tick box for 'Disable Desktop Composition'

(This used to be always ticked by default, but Microsoft were forced to change it from Windows 7 onwards after program manufacturers complained)

The one snag is every time you take a Print Scrn shot, you will have to minimise your game to desktop and paste it into a graphics manipulation program (Photoshop, Paint.net or whatever) before you take another or it will be lost, since Prnt Scrn saves to the Clipboard.

If you want to give the internal Sims 2 camera another chance, you may want to have a look at the Sims Wiki page on taking photos for Sims 2, you can find it here:

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=MTS2...thumbnails

Anyway, enjoy your Homicidacy!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan
I like the Sims 2 camera function, but it is easier to transfer it by taking the pictures with a camera since I have to upload them to my laptop (My computer with Sims 2 doesn't have internet).

I am also very bad with photos and changing them. Tongue That kind of shows in the sizes of the pictures. I'm trying to change it. Thanks for the help!
20-07-2012, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2012 04:34 PM by Sara2573.)
(20-07-2012 10:54 AM)Caspin Wrote:  Diablo Ah, sim death - fun!

I like the idea that the person who gives up on the task first is eliminated (in a somewhat permanent sense). Reward the more tenacious sims!

How will the losing sims be killed? It would be fun if the execution could be linked to the task that they gave up on. So if they were meant to be washing dishes all day, they could be drowned to keep with the water link, for example. I don't know.

I'm going now, as I appear to be developing some sort of sadistic tenancy just by contemplating your story.
Haha. I am trying to link them as much as possible. The first challenge will be exercising on a treadmill and the first one to get off will be locked in the "Deathroom" (The room just outside of the house) with just a fridge. You can guess on how they die. Yes

Gosh, I post a lot in my own thread. Well, I am adding something new
-possibly-. If you guys vote on who is your favorite (If I haven't
killed them yet), they will get the title of Cheater of Death. That
means that if they lose one of the challenges....they are safe...for one
challenge. You will have to vote wisely though. In the end, it all
comes down to one winner, 7 deaths.
20-07-2012, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2012 08:09 PM by Sara2573.)
(20-07-2012 11:14 AM)Ollie Wrote:  Awesome! Interesting concept/challenge, I might give something like this a try in my own sims game.
It is quite fun. The sad part is that I'm down to the Final 3 and I grew close to all 3 of them. One is the Cheater of Death and so he can't die, so it is kind of the final two for now. Luckily, I can't kill anyone for right now, since one of the Final two is excluded from the game. Surprises!

I just want everyone to know. I don't plan any of this. It is all happening on its own. All I have been doing is making sure they get to the challenge on time, the contestants don't die before they are supposed to, and taking pictures as things play out. I don't control what they do during their free time though. Willie tried hitting on Alex on his own and Alex flirted with Kenzie on his own.

I make sure everyone has a fair chance at the competition, so I use a cheat to max their needs/motives right before the challenge. Otherwise, it would be easy for a person to give up right away, because their needs are low while everyone else has high needs/motives.