• 1 Votes - 5 Average
how i can make my sim younger ?
05-08-2012, 08:25 AM
how i can make my sim younger ?
how i can make my sim younger ? Dunno
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: how i can make my sim younger ?
Do you mean a Sim you are creating, or in game?

If it is a Sim you are creating, go to CAS (Create-A-Sim), load up the saved version of the Sim you wish to change, and then simply change from from elderly or whatever down to Adult, Young Adult, Teen, Child or Toddler. Remember that if they go below Young Adult they will lose traits.

If it is in game, if you have the Generations expansion pack, you can go for the "Young Again" potion with the chemistry set, and the Hidden Springs world map has the Fountain Of Youth where you can wish for youth & restart the lifestage you are one back to day one in terms of aging.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
05-08-2012, 10:17 AM
(05-08-2012 09:50 AM)Minty Wrote:  Do you mean a Sim you are creating, or in game?

If it is a Sim you are creating, go to CAS (Create-A-Sim), load up the saved version of the Sim you wish to change, and then simply change from from elderly or whatever down to Adult, Young Adult, Teen, Child or Toddler. Remember that if they go below Young Adult they will lose traits.

If it is in game, if you have the Generations expansion pack, you can go for the "Young Again" potion with the chemistry set, and the Hidden Springs world map has the Fountain Of Youth where you can wish for youth & restart the lifestage you are one back to day one in terms of aging.

I do not know where is the "young again" Dunno

is there "cheat" or "mod"

Because my sim now .. old man Biggrin i Forget "aging off"

Waiting for you Clapping
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Well something you can do is enter the cheat box thing and type in "TestingCheatsEnabled True" and then hold down shift and left click on your sim and it should say edit in create a sim. From there you should be able to change their age to whatever you want to change it to.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-08-2012, 11:14 AM
OK, in the situation you are in, the best solution will be the "Young Again" potion if you have the Generations expansion pack.

Buy the chemistry set in the game and opt to make the Young Again potion (it costs 5000 simoleons). Drinking that will reset your Sim to become a young adult.

05-08-2012, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 12:47 PM by VivaDol.)
(05-08-2012 11:12 AM)Ollie Wrote:  Well something you can do is enter the cheat box thing and type in "TestingCheatsEnabled True" and then hold down shift and left click on your sim and it should say edit in create a sim. From there you should be able to change their age to whatever you want to change it to.
sorry but there are 3 options only . i not find "edit in create a sim"

Quote:OK, in the situation you are in, the best solution will be the "Young Again" potion if you have the Generations expansion pack.

Buy the chemistry set in the game and opt to make the Young Again potion (it costs 5000 simoleons). Drinking that will reset your Sim to become a young adult.
are you mean i buy this ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwWemOpSD4 but
i not find it . in buy mode Biggrin ?

note \ my game late night..
05-08-2012, 02:29 PM
(05-08-2012 12:23 PM)VivaDol Wrote:  
Quote:OK, in the situation you are in, the best solution will be the "Young Again" potion if you have the Generations expansion pack.

are you mean i buy this ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwWemOpSD4 but
i not find it . in buy mode Biggrin ?

note \ my game late night..
You have to have the Generations expansion pack or you cannot do this. What expansions do you have? If it is only up to Late Night this won't work.

The only other alternative is going into Edit Town, putting a younger copy of your Sim into your household, getting rid of the older one, and starting from there. You'll still have the household, but will lose any motives, career progression you have.

05-08-2012, 02:59 PM
I tried out Ollie's method, & it works. Twallan had advised against it in the dim distant past due to it messing with the game, but a lot of updates have happened since then so worth a try.

You can make each picture bigger by right clicking on your mouse & choosing "View Image" to see what's going on.

First press CNTL, SHIFT & C to bring up the cheats box & type in "testingcheatsenabled true" as shown, & ENTER

[Image: 136581.jpg]

Next hold down shift and left click on your Sim, the option to go into Create A Sim will appear about your Sims head.

In CAS, change your Sim to a Young Adult.

[Image: 136582.jpg]

[Image: 136583.jpg]

Once the change has been made, reenter your game.

[Image: 136584.jpg]

Resave your game before continuing.

Thanks Ollie for this one.

06-08-2012, 04:22 AM
(05-08-2012 02:59 PM)Minty Wrote:  I tried out Ollie's method, & it works. Twallan had advised against it in the dim distant past due to it messing with the game, but a lot of updates have happened since then so worth a try.

You can make each picture bigger by right clicking on your mouse & choosing "View Image" to see what's going on.

First press CNTL, SHIFT & C to bring up the cheats box & type in "testingcheatsenabled true" as shown, & ENTER

[Image: 136581.jpg]

Next hold down shift and left click on your Sim, the option to go into Create A Sim will appear about your Sims head.

In CAS, change your Sim to a Young Adult.

[Image: 136582.jpg]

[Image: 136583.jpg]

Once the change has been made, reenter your game.

[Image: 136584.jpg]

Resave your game before continuing.

Thanks Ollie for this one.

yep . but there 3 things ...

[Image: 184049364.gif]

I think the Sims 3 is better than late night
Can I put my family in the Sims 3? Without late night ?
06-08-2012, 08:22 AM
VivaDol - you may find that the extra option that you need to make Ollie's method work will only appear if you first enter Testingcheatsenabled True into the cheat box, then hit enter. He did say that when he described the method. Did you try that?