Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tornados anyone?
17-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Tornados anyone?
Would anyone besides me like for there to be tornados in the game? Or am I just weird??  ???

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Re: Tornados anyone?
I would, it would be funny to see my sims dustbin being flown away into the sky, hehe would be even more entertaining to see them flying up with it. Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:09 PM
It wud b weird..i think havin windy days is nice..thr is no wind in TS2

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 08:11 PM
I know! It would be cool to see the trees swaying around or our sims hair being blown around and then they start complaining and they are like "oh no my hair I only just got it done" Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Hmm, maybe it just might work!
17-03-2008, 08:12 PM
It should be tornadoes in certain parts of the sims world/country/city, when a tornado comes a pop up window will say 'Make sure you have a basement for the up coming tornado' then the tornado comes at anytime....and when it's there your camera will zoom out and there is the tornado wrecking up that lovely 3 story house you made for 2 hours trying to get everything straight and it was made with 4,000,000 dollars just think of it.....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 08:14 PM
You are right, we don't have wind in the game. Huh. I did have a hacked object once that would blow sims around, but it was blowing away the mailman, the newspaper girl! It wasn't pretty. Had to delete that thing and fast!! I so want tornados in the game. Imagine your sim going outside during a storm and see a car fly by or a house or something! I would laugh my backside off!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Omg! Haha! Blowing away the mailman! Omg I can just imagine that in my head now! Big Grin Big Grin No more mail for you!

And seeing a car fly past...well I would probably die from laughing, I find every little thing amusing, I found it funny when the music channel on TV started sticking! Big Grin

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:19 PM
It wud be annoyin if it destroys a house u worked hard on though.. Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah! That's one thing I have to admit, I worked hard on a house and tried out that stupid weather machine from seasons and it started raining fireballs and the house nearly blew up, there wasn't much of it left, I was like....Noooooo!  :-[

Coming Soon...