Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whodunit?
05-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Whodunit?
Hello, but
I decided to revive the old "Whodunit?" RP's, which I might have ruined... But anyway I would like to create a new one, I guess you could call it a reboot.
Here is link to the first "whodunit?": http://www.simsforums.com/showthread.php?tid=3580
And the second one: http://www.simsforums.com/showthread.php?tid=5062.

RULES:
Pretty much the same as the first 2 ones
1. Only talk in third person, except for POV's (Point of view's).
2. Only swear if it is necessary and if you must swear please censor it.
3. Do your best to make you part understandable (with grammar, spelling, etc.), interesting and descriptive.

The concept:
In this "Whodunit?" we are all invited to a island resort, when we get to the resort we find nobody there and soon people in the resort begin to go missing and turn up dead, hence the name "Whodunit?" (Who did it?).

Considering we don't have many regulars here you can bring in random people just to make it more interesting.

Anyways i'll start off.

The small plane carrying a small group of people finally landed. They had all received free tickets to the resort after entering a competition on the internet a couple of weeks ago. After they all climbed out of the plane a bus was waiting to take them to the resort. The group was all on the edge of their seats looking at the beautiful scenery through the bus windows. around 2 hours passed until they made it to the resort.
"Look's kinda deserted don't you think?" Ollie mentioned, looking out the bus window.
"Something doesn't feel quite right," Minty said.
"We're here, time to get out," the rough-looking bus driver pulled over and forced them out of the bus. The bus then sped off.
"Well here we are," Caspin said. "In the middle of freaking nowhere." The resort they arrived at appeared to be deserted and on the opposite side of the island, away from any civilisation.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Whodunit?
[Golly Ollie! Well let's try this, shall we.]

There was nobody at Reception, nor any other guests in the lounge. They watched the bus tearing off into the distance until it became a little dot and vanished. Minty examined the guest book lying on the Reception counter - it was blank. Surely there had to be some staff or some other guests around somewhere?

There were a series of cabins in the resort, all with beautiful sea views and apparently all empty. They each selected a cabin near the beach, deposited their luggage, then went off to walk along the beach in search of signs of life. After half an hour they headed back, having seen not a single living soul. "If there are no resort staff here, how will we get meals?" asked Ollie. "More importantly," pondered Caspin, "who will tend the bar?!"

They stood in the middle of the empty lounge, looking about despondently, when there was a sudden loud crash! They sprinted out the door and were confronted by a horrible sight in the corridor. "We need to call the police," said Minty in a shaky voice.
09-09-2012, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 07:03 AM by Ollie.)
A woman with the resort's uniform lay on the ground with two bullet wounds in her back.
"I'll go find a phone," Ollie said. He then ran off to look for one. Both Caspin and Minty looked down at the body with shocked looks on their faces. Minty got down on the ground and tried to search for the woman's pulse, but there was none.
Finally Ollie found a phone. He dialled up the local Police, but nobody answered. Ollie ran back to the others.
"Someone must have cut the phone lines," Ollie informed them."The question is Whodunit?"

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

17-09-2012, 09:58 PM
"Well, this is a pickle," said Caspin, laughing nervously as she stared wide-eyed at the bullet holes. "We need to get the authorities here," said Minty, "if the phone lines have been cut then we're going to need to find some other way to contact the police - perhaps we'll have to walk to the nearest town."

Ollie frowned at a framed map hanging on the wall behind the reception desk. "Wait... the airport is marked here," he said, pointing to a little dot, "but where is this resort?" They all peered at the map but there was no sign of the resort.

"This is too creepy," said Caspin, "we need to get out of here.... wherever here is." They set off along the road leading out the resort, retracing the path that the bus had taken.

"It's just an island, after all," said Minty in what sounded like an overly jovial tone, "can't be all that far until we find someone!"

And so they walked.... and walked.... and walked. The sun sank into the sea and they walked on. Until in the distance they saw a group of low buildings. "Thank goodness," Caspin exclaimed. "Er, no," said Ollie. "Those are our beach huts - and there's the reception building!"