Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gwen Go Getter
22-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Gwen Go Getter
Hey,
I'm back with the Sims 3 after like 5 months.

And i'm also back with the story of Gwen Glover-(Yes, the pre-created sim that came with Holden Wozny)

CHAPTER ONE: WELCOME TO THE RE-BUILT TOWN OF RIVERVIEW

The name says it all.

She first moved in to Riverview with Holden, Holden went to Al Simhara but Gwen later received a note that he died after exploring the Great Pyramid (Yes, from Mummy's Curse).

She buried him in the Cemetery of Riverview.

Gwen started feeling lonely, but never wanted anyone to live with her.
She tried being a singing sensation, and was successful in it.
Thus, she earned the name, "Gwen Go Getter"
She performs shows at the Riverview Concert Center on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
She also had alot of neighbors, nearly all of them were randomly generated by the game but i placed some of the families i made (and found). These include Andrew Munson(From the importance of life), Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor(They are not yet married) and Lala and Tiara Angelista(From Bridgeport).

I also made a household of 3 supernaturals, one is a werewolf, one is a witch, and one is a fairy.
Gwen never goes to that household as rumor says it is the center of Riverview's myths.
I forgot their names, as it was randomly generated by the game.

I'm thinking of placing Lindsay back in Riverview, but that would affect her story.

I'll post Chapter Two maybe tomorrow.
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: Gwen Go Getter
Sounds good, can't wait for more!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-09-2012, 12:42 PM
RE: Gwen Go Getter
Welcome back iPengu. What happened to your story's pics? Shocked

In case you are having trouble with this, make sure your pics are no wider than 600 pixels.

It's also a good idea when posting up a story in Post a New Reply to switch over to Source mode rather than the default Editor mode (the tab just above the Font bar.

Which reminds me, time to get my own done (I've only been putting it off for weeks, such a lazy butt!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]