Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Asylum Challenge! Part Four 11/12
24-09-2012, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2012 04:05 AM by kasrasianna.)
The Asylum Challenge! Part Four 11/12
Hey guys (and girls)! Just thought I'd share my asylum with you. Sims be crazy. Wacko

[Image: htABO.png]

[Image: FYhZW.png]

Click the pictures to view the entries!

Having a lot of fun with this so far. I highly recommend the challenge to anyone who finds they micromanage their sims...it's very freeing. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: The Asylum Challenge!
Wow they are an insane bunch, that's for sure. Almost as mad as those chairs!
25-09-2012, 06:57 AM
Haha yes, almost. Smile
26-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Right, let me guess.

[Image: aVUvz.png]

Judging by that shirt, Miss Sweetness & Cuteness in the background gets very frisky after one bottle of nectar too many & keeps trying to rip all his clothes off. Shocked

Noticed you had included a photobooth, watch out for the photobooth bug (unless EA has fixed that, ahahahah, good one!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
27-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Photobooth bug? I'll have to google than one, haven't run into it. Eep! Thanks for the heads up.
09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Part Two
Part Two is up! Big Grin

[Image: OKQ6O.png]
11-10-2012, 09:35 PM
[Image: 5LMc6.png]

You sure they weren't getting pissed at you voyeuring in on their spat?

The major question now for the challenge is by the end of it will Daphne or Sashdo have the biggest bum. I mean, is it my eyes going funny or are they growing bigger? Maybe it's some sort of weird optical illusion when the wallpaper behind them goes against them?

[Image: IrYJH.png]

Good to see male chauvanism is alive & well in the asylum household - get scrubbing ladies! Biggrin

Ugh, that toilet, think I'd sooner use a lamp post outside that use that!

Come on girls, get those slobs to pull their weight. PissedOff

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
12-10-2012, 07:32 AM
They might have been pissed at my voyeurism! The thought creeps me out a little.

It's hard to tell if Daphne and/or Sashdo have gained any weight, I wish sims could weigh themselves!

The girls really are the only oness that clean (in heels no less), the bathroom anyway. I believe I've caught a couple of the boys doing dishes once or twice. But dishes are nothing compared to that bacteria ridden toilet!

[Image: ZMsqu.png]
13-10-2012, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 07:34 PM by Caspin.)
That was great. Your stories have me giggling like a fool at the computer. I'd better be careful or I'll get labelled as inmate-worthy myself!
13-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Thank you so much! I try to be entertaining, but feel like I'm not quite there yet. Smile

[Image: ZMsqu.png]