Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Simcity Thread
09-03-2013, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 11:44 AM by Ollie.)
RE: Official Simcity Thread
I'll try and get some more soon.
[Image: Simcity4_zpse929cb27.png]

There you go.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Aw nice! Are the low-rise buildings in the background yours as well, or is that an adjacent town?

This made me laugh. EA cannot even fake 'like' their own product without failing. There is no font big enough for their fail!

[Image: SimcityFail.jpg]
09-03-2013, 03:15 PM
(09-03-2013 04:33 AM)Ollie Wrote:  [Image: Simcity1_zps2d0f972a.png]

A lovely picture of my city, Grand Haven with the "vibrant" effect.

[Image: Simcity2_zpsc789d87d.png]

Another pic with the "warmer" effect.

Edit: YES! It sounds like i'm getting a free EA game. http://www.ea.com/news/a-simcity-update-...ur-trouble

First they halt marketing SimCity this morning and now they're marketing it again by doing some kind of "buy SimCity by march 18th get another EA game for free" Stuff.
You mean "buy SimCity by march 18th get another EA game that actually works for free" Tongue

That'll rule out The Sims 3 & most of their other recent releases BangHead

I don't understand why they're having these server problems. At the end of last year they junked a big pile on online versions of games such as the FIFA Manager & other sports games along with any support for them to free up servers for SimCity.

The game looks so pretty as well, it's a shame they've made such a bugger of the launch. Once someone comes up with the hack so you can play it without being online the better for everyone.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
09-03-2013, 03:53 PM
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=1473

Me: Fryingpan :EA
10-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Looks awesome Ollie. I wish we could have those graphics with SC4 gameplay.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
10-03-2013, 10:08 AM
(09-03-2013 03:13 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Aw nice! Are the low-rise buildings in the background yours as well, or is that an adjacent town?
It's another city in the region, made by me. It's where I took the second pic that I posted.
I started another new city even further out that will focus on gambling.

10-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Oh I see. So you get a region of land and within that you can place multiple cities rather than just the one. But you can choose to own all of the cities in the region, or you can cooperate with other players' cities?
10-03-2013, 10:27 AM
When choosing a region to play in you can choose to make it private or public .

10-03-2013, 12:17 PM
OK, got it. If you choose the 'public' option, does that mean you can then have your friends turn up and plonk down cities in your region, or can anyone online do it. I'd not be keen on any old Tom, Dick or Harry invading my region!
10-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Oh, I really like all the pictures here. Gives me an idea what mine could look like if the servers worked. :mw_fist:
I've been waiting and hoping for many years for EA to finally get around to making this game and now I'll have to wait patiently while they fix the servers. Way to go EA Rolleyes