Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just your friendly neighbourhood lime
03-11-2012, 05:41 AM
Just your friendly neighbourhood lime
Well I figured, where else do you start on the forum if not the introductions? I go by limestar, or lime or limeh or limers or any variation; except star, who knows why! I'm a veteran sims2 player (been going since 1) and have yet to move on to 3. I'm running a victorian legacy at the moment (hey look a link!) and am keen to meet some sim friends and find more sim tumblrs,simblrs?
Anyways, I hope to meet a few of you and read some legacies!
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: Just your friendly neighbourhood lime
Hello Limestar & welcome to Sims Forums.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Caspin ate the last of the cake, but Ollie's bringing some chocolate eclairs. The good ones, not those frozen ones you get in the supermarket where the centre is a block of ice instead of cream.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500 for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff. But you already know that, don't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all, as tends to be the way we roll. I see you're from Down Under - we already have two residents from there (Ollie and Bobert) so don't worry about coming on here & no-one else being about.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
03-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Welcome to SimsForums, Limestar!
I hope you stay and enjoy our delicious food and drinks.
Also Minty next time could I bring some lamingtons? I love my chocolate eclairs, but there is nothing better than good old Aussie treats. Smile

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

04-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Welcome Lime!

I'd like to try a lamington, Ollie, I don't think I've ever had one of those. They look like they'd go very well with a nice hot cup of tea.
12-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Love me some lamington.

Hello Lime! I'm also a Sims 2 vet, although I haven't played much lately.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]